“Russellville stay”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Russellville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Oilton, Oklahoma
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I have stayed at hotels ranging from 5 star to the lowest of the low - and this place deserves kudos. It might not be a 5 star hotel - but the staff makes up for it. Rooms and property were extremely clean and well kept. Kids loved the pool, the pool area and workout center are small - as to be expected for a hotel of this size. They were nice though. Workout facility had everything you needed - and it was well kept too. Room was nice, and above all - clean and looks as though they repair and maintain anything that might have ever went wrong. The staff was amazing - they were just helpful in anyway they could be. The breakfast was really nice, it appeared that the staff cared about what they were putting out - and not just throwing some muffins on a platter. If we are ever in the Russellville aread again - we will be staying here!!! I do wish the managers retreat was held Friday and Saturday too though - a nice glass of wine or a beer would have been great after a long drive.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dusti Y, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Thank you for taking time to tell us about your stay! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed it. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and our staff will do whatever they can to ensure a guests time spent here exceeds expectations. We are very lucky to have an exceptional housekeeping and maintenance staff who go above and beyond on a daily basis to ensure our property is well kept and up to date. Again, thank you for all your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again!
Dallas, TX
Reviewed February 15, 2014

This was about the 4th visit to this La Quinta as a family member will be attending ATU in the fall. For the money, this is an excellent choice. The staff has been very accomodating on every visit. I belong to a couple of other frequent stay hotel programs and those hotels in Russellville are all about 10%-20% higher in price each time I visit Russellville. I will be staying at this La Quinta for the next 4 years, or until my family member leaves Arkansas Tech. The bed on this last visit was soooo comfortable!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you so much for your continued support of our hotel! I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoy staying with us as much as we enjoy having you. We look forward to serving you in the upcoming years. Our mattresses are Simmons Beauty Rest mattresses. We have the ordering information if you are interested in purchasing one. Just see the front desk the next time you are visiting. See you soon!
Maine
Reviewed February 7, 2014

We had a nice stay: clean room, good sleep, room to walk our little dogs. Country breakfast was different and a nice change from the usual buffet. As at most La Quintas, the front desk staff was helpful and well informed about local restaurants, etc.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dusti Y, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Thank you for taking time to right a review about your stay with us! I'm so happy to hear that had a good nights rest in our clean rooms. We are happy to accommodate your pets as well and I'm glad that you enjoyed our pet walking area. Please give us a call if you are in the area again!
Lexington Park, Maryland
Reviewed February 3, 2014

We have stayed here before, so we knew it would be clean and affordable. Once again we had a great stay. The rooms are nice, building is nice, didn't hear any traffic or anyone above us, we were on the first floor. If we are ever back in Russellville, we'll be staying here.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
I'm so happy that you decided to stay with us again! We know guests expect consistency and we strive to ensure all of your stays are above your expectations. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area!
Portage, Michigan
Reviewed December 28, 2013

The front desk staff was welcoming and efficient. My room was large, comfortable and very clean. I appreciated the fact that the hotel is pet friendly. The bed was great, and although I was on the freeway side--and noticed the noise--the thermostat allows you to turn on a fan that masked the noise very well. I had no problems sleeping. Early evening was somewhat annoying as the guest above me had a very heavy tread, but hey--it's a hotel, and it didn't disrupt my stay. I'd requested first floor since I was traveling with my dog, and having her welcome certainly trumped the stomping. Breakfast was the usual fare, but it was out on time, the area was spotless, and again, staff was friendly. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your trip! I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. The next time you and your pet are traveling through our area we will be happy to accommodate you. Until then, safe travels!
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed December 9, 2013

The room was clean and modern. I was surprised about the decor and nice large LG TV. The color scheme was warm and inviting. I love that they use green sense (energy saving) electronics and light bulbs : ) The Sunbeam shower head with different settings was nice. The bed was comfy and the air unit had a wall thermostat that made the temperature easy to control. Some things that were poor: The soap dish had a huge chip (replace it already!) there was a rip in the fitted sheet (easily noticeable, should have been discarded as well.) Also, the shower curtain was gross. It had big brown spots and holes too. There was a weird sign in the bathroom warning you about taking towels. If you want to be an above average hotel, act like it! Don't leave a sign like that : o I saw there were complaints about the interstate noise. I am a light sleeper and it really did not bother me. Besides it's not like an extremely busy interstate. One thing that did bother me though is I could hear housekeeping knocking on people's doors loudly very early and the doors are loud when they slam. They need to get something in the doors that keep them quieter. I heard slamming doors all morning while people were going to eat breakfast.

Room Tip: Face the parking lot vs interstate.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience here. I'm glad that you noticed our efforts to "go green". We replaced the chipped soap dish and spoke with housekeeping regarding the ripped sheets, loud knocking and stained shower curtian. Thank you for pointing those out - we appreciate being notified whenever our guests are not completely satisfied with our hotel so we can make improvements where necessary. As for the sign in the bathroom, I assure you it's not in place to prevent towels from being stolen. Many guests ask about purchasing our towels, sheets, comforters, and even our hair dryers. We thought it would be more convienent to have a sign in the room that lists the costs of the items instead of guests having to call the Front Desk when they were curious about a price. We hope to see you the next time you are in the area! Safe travels!