“Great Place to Stay After a Long Day on I40”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Russellville
Reviewed November 3, 2013

One of the nicest La Quintas I have stayed in. Large room, clean, and a comfortable bed. Lots of nice touches. Fresh popped popcorn in the lobby along with coffee and ice water. They have a happy hour Monday thru Thursday. They have beautiful grounds. Lots of grassy areas and sidewalks for walking your dogs. There are at least three nice places to eat with in walking distance. I had a little trouble getting to it off the freeway because there is a little sign marking the turn to the hotel. In the morning they have a nice breakfast. In addition to the traditional items you normally find at motels, they had eggs, sausage and biscuits and gravy. Very good coffee as well.

• Stayed: November 2013
Dusti Y, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and for saying so many nice things about our property! I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm sorry that you had trouble finding the hotel. I will look into the sign issue and see what can be done about that. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville

A TripAdvisor Member
Joplin
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We stay at LaQuinta's quite regularly. I love that they have very nice rooms and there is always a pool and hot tub. The staff was excellent and the breakfast had a lot of variety. We especially enjoyed the Manager's Hour from 5:30-6:30 with free beer and wine and appetizers. My husband thought that was excellent. Thanks for keeping a chain hotel in such excellent care.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Dusti Y, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel! We understand that travelers have many choices when it comes to lodging so thank you for being a loyal guest with La Quinta. I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our Managers Reception! We recently changed the time of it from 5:30 - 6:30 to 5:00 - 7:00 so that more of our guests would be able to enjoy it. Again, thank you for choosing La Quinta and we hope to see you again soon!

A La Quinta traveler
Heber Springs, Arkansas, USA
Reviewed October 23, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed October 17, 2013

This is a great place to stay if you are in the Russellville area. The people are friendly and helpful, the rooms are clean and well-kept (smell fresh), and the breakfast is everything you would expect from a Shoney's! only free. One time I stayed here and left some clothes hanging in the closet by mistake, and they called me at home to see if I wanted them to mail them to me. They did, and I received them in a couple of days. Very nice people. Thanks, also, to Housekeeping that I got my clothes back.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Dusti Y, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time out of your day to write about your experience! It sounds like you have stayed with us before and I am honored that you chose to return. We know how important guests belongings are to them and that accidents happen and they are sometimes forgotten. Which is why our housekeeping staff notifies the Front Desk as soon as they discover left items. In some cases, we can catch the guest before they have left town. If not, as in your case, we are more than happy to pack up the items and send them by mail. Please stop in and see us the next time you are in Russellville!

A La Quinta traveler
Gosnell,Arkansas
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I had a group stay at this hotel for (4) nights reserving 10+ rooms. The hotel was very accommodating during my planning and throughout my group's stay. Everyone was pleased with their room, stating that they felt it was a bargain for the rate. In our group, we had experience with King Rooms, King Jacuzzi Suites and King 2 room Suite. The 2-Room Suite was spacious as it was large enough to host my group of 20+ for dinner, one evening. The staff was nice enough to allow us to borrow chairs from the dining area. Each weekday evening was a "happy hour" supplied by the hotel (this was a nice treat). The morning breakfast was a little different every morning which was a nice treat. On top of the hot foods, waffles, cereals, fruits, bagels and muffins were provided. The hotel is also right off the interstate and Hwy 7, so convenient to many different travels in the area. Also close to the hotel are Ruby Tuesdays, Dixie's, Colton's, Cracker Barrel and IHOP. The only thing that I would like to see upgraded was the knowledge of the staff about their area. We had 1 rainy day, and tried to ask about the possibilities in Russellville to entertain ourselves, both parties were unhelpful. one stated they had only been in Russellville a few months while the other just didn't know. This was not a big deal as we retreated to our room to utilize the WIFI which worked well throughout our trip. The overall experience was way too positive to allow this one requested improvement to keep me away in the future. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with us! It sounds like your group enjoyed all of our amenities and I'm so happy to hear that ya'll had a nice time staying here. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any unhelpful staff members that you encountered. I have talked to all of our Front Desk staff and we are taking measures to ensure that this does not happen again. Again, thank you for all of your kind words and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

First time stay at this Hotel but will be back more than once Room was clean and neat Room was on the first floor which help with two small dogs. Location was just what we need and had a Ihop just down the street .

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Dusti Y, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us. I'm glad to hear that we could accommodate you and your pets. We try to keep pets on the first floor so they can be taken outside easily, I'm glad you found this convenient. We are located within walking distance of a few different restaurants so there is guaranteed to be something for everyone! We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area!