La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville
$94
Best Western Inn(Russellville)
$72
Clarion Inn & Suites(Russellville)
$67
$107
$99
Super 8 by Wyndham Russellville(Russellville)(Great Value!)
$54
$49
Quality Inn(Russellville)
$74
$99
All reviewsruby tuesdaysa pet friendly hotelcookiesgreat hoteleggsbiscuits and gravycracker barrelcomfortable bedspleasant surprisea great stayin townplace to staygreat breakfaststaff was friendlypool and hot tubenjoyed our stayyogurt
A La Quinta traveler
Gosnell,Arkansas
Reviewed October 17, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Dusti Y, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I had a group stay at this hotel for (4) nights reserving 10+ rooms. The hotel was very accommodating during my planning and throughout my group's stay. Everyone was pleased with their room, stating that they felt it was a bargain for the rate. In our group, we had experience with King Rooms, King Jacuzzi Suites and King 2 room Suite. The 2-Room Suite was spacious as it was large enough to host my group of 20+ for dinner, one evening. The staff was nice enough to allow us to borrow chairs from the dining area. Each weekday evening was a "happy hour" supplied by the hotel (this was a nice treat). The morning breakfast was a little different every morning which was a nice treat. On top of the hot foods, waffles, cereals, fruits, bagels and muffins were provided. The hotel is also right off the interstate and Hwy 7, so convenient to many different travels in the area. Also close to the hotel are Ruby Tuesdays, Dixie's, Colton's, Cracker Barrel and IHOP. The only thing that I would like to see upgraded was the knowledge of the staff about their area. We had 1 rainy day, and tried to ask about the possibilities in Russellville to entertain ourselves, both parties were unhelpful. one stated they had only been in Russellville a few months while the other just didn't know. This was not a big deal as we retreated to our room to utilize the WIFI which worked well throughout our trip. The overall experience was way too positive to allow this one requested improvement to keep me away in the future. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with us! It sounds like your group enjoyed all of our amenities and I'm so happy to hear that ya'll had a nice time staying here. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any unhelpful staff members that you encountered. I have talked to all of our Front Desk staff and we are taking measures to ensure that this does not happen again. Again, thank you for all of your kind words and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

First time stay at this Hotel but will be back more than once Room was clean and neat Room was on the first floor which help with two small dogs. Location was just what we need and had a Ihop just down the street .

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Dusti Y, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us. I'm glad to hear that we could accommodate you and your pets. We try to keep pets on the first floor so they can be taken outside easily, I'm glad you found this convenient. We are located within walking distance of a few different restaurants so there is guaranteed to be something for everyone! We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here on business. When I arrived the front desk staff were friendly and checked me in quickly. There were fresh cookies and a managers reception with snacks and drinks. The room was clean and very quiet. Breakfast was nice and the morning staff were friendly and efficient as well. I definitely recommend this LaQuinta location.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for telling us about your experience at our hotel! It sounds like you really enjoyed your stay, I'm so glad you found us accommodating. We're very lucky to have a team that truly enjoys their jobs and making guests happy. Please give us a call or stop in if you are ever in the area again!

A La Quinta traveler
Mountain Home, Arkansas, USA
Reviewed September 30, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Dusti Y, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013