“Absolutely Wonderful”

Comfort Inn & Suites Russellville
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Russellville
Reviewed December 19, 2008

My flight from Memphis to the midwest had been cancelled because of the fog and snow in the midwest, and could not be rescheduled for 2 days so I decided to drive. The weather was so bad driving I decided to get somewhere and rest. Russelville was the closest comfort inn West of Conway, so I called and made a reservation. I hate to make a reservation over the phone because you cant see pictures or read reviews, but took the plunge and made reservation here. Could not have been happier. This hotel is new and has thought of every possible thing a business person would like. First, great TV selection and 32 inch flat screen TV's. Current TV listing sheet in the room! very rare. Windows open for fresh air. Microwave and fridge in every room. Very tastefully decorated, and the best part, the rates are great in this day and age. I got same day rate of $75. Breakfast is good and the front desk people are very pleasant. Wireless internet was instant and fast. If you are in the Russellville area, stay here.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank KStravel54

Reviewed December 19, 2008

This place has to be one of the best in the area. It is new and in a good location. Everyone that worked at the hotel was very pleasant to deal with. I was a night-shift worker at the nuclear station during the refueling outage, and the hotel made arrangements for someone to clean the room late in the evening. Most hotels are not that flexible. Things I liked: comfortable bed, big flat screen tv, refrigerator in room, treadmill worked in the gym area, guest washer/dryer both worked well in the hotel, wireless internet worked well most of the time, decent restaurants within walking distance along with Starbucks. I can't recall any negatives. I plan to stay here anytime I am in the area.

Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed September 15, 2008

Having stayed at almost every hotel in Russellville at one time or another, I think this new Comfort Inn and Suites is the current best. . (Do not confuse this new Comfort Inn and Suites at 2714 parkway with the old Comfort Inn at 3000something Parkway. This particular one was just opened in January 2008, and everything is new and clean.)

The bed was one of the most comfortable hotel beds I've slept in for a long time, the room quiet, no mildew odor, no bugs, bathroom clean, and the staff incredibly friendly and helpful. The indoor corridors made me feel safe, and although I didn't use the indoor pool, it looked very nice. I saw no "downside" whatsoever with the hotel.

The only thing that might be a drawback for some people, but not for me, is that all the "name brand" restaurants are located at the other Russellville exit--the one that is closest to Arkansas Tech. There are several fast food places at this exit, as well as a few locally owned restaurants the next street over.

I was 100% pleased with this hotel and will stay there again whenever I am in Russellville.

Stayed: September 2008
1  Thank Buttercup62
Reviewed August 25, 2008

I have stayed at several Russellville hotels in the past. This one was by far the best! The hotel is brand new. When you walk into the lobby you smell the new furnishings. Everything is nice and very clean. The decor is very pleasing. I loved the carpet in the halls.
I reserved a smoking King suite. The smoking rooms were on the third floor separated by a door. When I walked through the door it smelled like smoke and wet dog. (The most unpleasant thing about the entire hotel!) The room was very nice. The bed was huge and so comfortable! There was a surprisingly comfortable couch, a work desk and chair, refrigerator, and microwave. The tv was also very nice with plenty of channels. The bathroom was spacious and the shower was very nice with plenty of room and good water pressure.
The grounds were very nice and well kept. There were several restaurants close by and many within a short drive. The pool was very nice, much smaller than the pictures but very spacious and clean. There was plenty of parking in a well lit parking lot.
The breakfast was very nice but the "hot" items weren't that good.
I enjoyed my stay and I will definitely stay there again on my next trip to Russellville.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank amybeth111
Reviewed July 5, 2008

I'm not sure if this is a new hotel or remodeled, but I just stayed at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Russellville. There seems to be another Comfort Inn in Russellville on TripAdvisor.com.

The man working the desk was very nice and helped me figure out how to get my Mac to pick up the internet (browser problems). The signal was weak (I was in the last room), but that's an easy fix.

My room looked brand new. The bed was comfortable. The breakfast was great. They have a staffer whose job it is to fix breakfast every morning. The coffee was really good. Thanks for having the vanilla creamers.

I got the room for about $70 before taxes, which was a little higher than I wanted to spend. But, you get what you pay for. Also, the pool was very nice- my son went for a swim.

The area was safe and easy to get back on the highway.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family