“Beautiful location”

Crystal Springs Resort
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Royal
Crystal Springs Resort
Reviewed March 27, 2009

The staff was very friendly and helpful in any way. A very beautiful place to visit. They had a restaurant with in walking distance. The breakfast buffet was fast and tasty. They had covered boat slips for us to rent for our boat while we stayed with them. Super accommodating staff! I give this resort an A+

All around it was a great experience! We will be back!

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple
3  Thank hotcakeselmore

Reviewed July 31, 2007

My family and I stayed in one of their moble homes. On the website it says "lodge". When I called, she did tell me it was a mobile home, but I was still willing to go ahead with the reservation. On the day we were to arrive, I called to see if we could get into the "lodge" early. She said it was ready and we could come whenever we wanted. I told her approximately what time we would be arriving. When we checked in, there was some disbute about the price. To their credit, they did honor the price I told them I was told. Everything was fine until we saw the mobile home. The screen door did not have a screen nor glass in the bottom half. The bottom of the trailer was moldy and rotting away. The biggest problem was when we walked into the trailer. They did not have the air on, which I thought was very inconsiderate, considering we had called them to tell them when we were arriving. It was very hot in the "lodge", seeing as it was JULY. Then, the second problem we had was the smell inside the mobile home. The smell was like dirty laundry and mold all wrapped up into one. We got "oust" and tried to spray it out, but it didn't work. Every time we came back to the mobile home, we could still smell it. We decided to stick it out because we were only staying for two nights, and it was super cheap because there were several families splitting the bill. Otherwise, please try to find another place to stay!

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank Querk

Been to Crystal Springs Resort? Share your experiences!