“Just keep driving”

Cuisines: American
Description: 501-991-3875
Description: 501-991-3875
Reviewed June 20, 2012

My wife and I stopped by and I had a beef brisket sandwich. The meat was o.k. as best as I could tell. However, the sweet BBQ sauce pretty much masked the brisket. The portion size was alright. What saved the sandwich was the home baked bun. It was very good and held up well to the thick, wet sauce. My wife got on of their enormous cinnamon rolls (friends had raved about it) but she found it underwhelming. It was simply bread with a dusting of cinnamon and sugar that lacked that gooey, sweet center. She threw it away after we left. I purchased three strips of their "famous" beef jerky. I knew something was up when they offered to add seasoning salt to the bag the jerky was in. They apparently do not marinate their meat so it has no flavor except for an extremely heavy smokiness that I finally managed to wash off my hands. My dogs ate the other pieces and seemed to enjoy them very much. I'd suggest to have BBQ in Hot Springs or somewhere else and spare yourself disappointment.