“Don't judge a book by it's cover!”
Review of Canton Orient - CLOSED

Canton Orient
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 20, 2011

After coming to Wroxham for many years, it was my first time at this restaurant and I was pleasantly surprised and a little disappointed I never found this earlier. It really isn't much to look at from the outside and I admit I was a little put off by the exterior but stepping inside and you are greeted with what resembles a first class train carriage!

There was two menus to order from but we went for the buffet menu which was £14.99pp. Food was plentiful, large portions and everything cooked fresh. My only grumbles (and what stopped this review being five stars) were that the soft drinks were flat and there was a delay in some of the main dishes arriving but there did only appear to be one woman serving the whole restaurant (and takeaway orders) and this could have just been a one off.

The restaurant is located at the Hoveton and Wroxham station, at the end of Station road which is opposite Mcdonalds. I believe it is shut on Mondays and open for dinner from 5pm - 11pm the rest of the week.

I was so impressed with the food and service that I even felt compelled to write this, my first ever review!

If you're in Wroxham please give this place a visit - you won't regret it.

7  Thank josflat