“Over priced and underwhelming. Do not get the gift cards!”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 220 Restaurants in Rogers
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Fayetteville, AR
“Over priced and underwhelming. Do not get the gift cards!”
Reviewed October 28, 2010

Over priced and underwhelming. Do not get the gift cards! The gift card promos ($100 value for $50) have too many restrictions. Do not use them in the bar. You will get screwed.

Mid-South
“Service exceptional, meal overpriced”
Reviewed April 9, 2010

I knew this place would be different when they came to my car with an umbrella as it was raining. Also when they color coordinated my napkin.
The food was surprisingly average. Also the cost was way too high. For $300 we got two side dishes to share, three entrees, one dessert to share and two of us had cocktails.
Way too much for the amount of food we received. HOWEVER, if it is great atmosphere you want and exceptional service eat here. But expect to pay way more that you really should.

US
“Worst Ruth's. We couldn't believe.”
Reviewed February 2, 2010

We began with a reservation at 7:30, there were several open tables. We waited for at least 25 min. The floor was dirty and mixed with the rain I almost fell. When we were seated, they must have had some confusion as to who would be our server because we didn't even get to order wine until someone came to get our dinner order and we finally brought it to their attention. I am a foodie type, but anyone willing to pay for a nice steak would want their red meat cooked correctly; we ordered one filet medium with mushrooms and a tuna, rare. My tuna arrived solo,?Is tuna only an appetizer here? And I don't know if it was sub-grade or what the issue happend to be, but the tuna was completely cooked thru, all white(as in can!). My husbands steak arrived later Very well done-we sent it back, not the type to normally do so, but Really?? when they brought it back it was better, but then they left off the mushrooms.......went on from there. The worst part was NO one Cared! $100 meal, I wouldn't go back and it's made us doubt the chain.

Bentonville, AR
“Great every time!”
Reviewed November 8, 2008

I've eaten here several times, and every time it has been fabulous! I've been to a lot of Ruth's Chris Steak Houses, too.

mcrendog
“One of my favorites!”
Reviewed July 24, 2008

I have been to this Ruth's Chris twice and I have totally enjoyed both experiences. Both times the service was excellent and nearly everything tasted wonderful. Is it expensive? Sure. Look to spend at least $50 a person. But you will have a wonderful steak! And I also recommend some of the appetizers and sides such as the broiled tomatoes, the asparagus and the salads. I loved the shrimp cocktail but it was a bit overpriced for what you got. I don't recommend the add on shrimp as they got overcooked sitting on my hot plate and were too small for the price.

The drinks were excellent but overpriced as well. Both times the service has been wonderful. One thing I hate is when a restaurant rushes you through a meal. I have never felt rushed in my two visits. They both lasted two hours and were a wonderful time. I look forward to a return visit!

1 Thank mcrendog