“Just average”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 222 Restaurants in Rogers
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
“Just average”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We decided on this place because of all the great review.. It was ok, portions were large, salad was very good..steak was not cooked how it was ordered, sent it back, and it still wasn't cooked correct\. for 42.00 for a steak, I would think they could cook it right. Went with a group from work, and we were very surprised that they did not offer in anyway to make this up..oh well we know where not to go to now..

• Visited June 2013

“It's the best place in Rogers.”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Every time you visit you appreciate the service, quality and offerings. Kevin and his team are consummate professionals. Randall is our favorite server and we try to go every chance we get.

Arkansas
“Outstanding Meal”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

This was our first trip to Ruth's Chris. We arrived early to take advantage of their fixed price early seating menu. The meal and service was outstanding. Kayleigh was an excellent and very personable waitress. The entire staff thanked us for being there.

We had to order steak since that is their claim to fame. Even ordering a filet well done provided me with perhaps the most tender and flavorful steak I have ever had. The sides were good as well as the huge salads, but the steak deserves high marks.

The only knock against the restaurant is the noise level coming in from outside the main dining room. There was a wine tasting party taking place at one end that caused some background noise. At other end of the dining room there was a lot of noise filtering in from the lounge/bar.

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Try something new!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Everytime I'm in Arkansas I eat here with my friend. I prefer my steak medium rare and they always deliver! Each time we go we try something new and have yet to be disappointed. Considering this is a chain restaurant, I've come to believe you can expect the same great quality and service regardless of location. Ask your server for a choice of wine pairings and experience something new!

• Visited June 2012
Tulsa OK USA
“Really good with nice atmosphere”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We ate here with friends on Mother's Day weekend. Great service. My tomato and frisee salad was outstanding. I would like to have that every day. The crab cakes were delicious as was my asparagus.
I had a little bit of my husband's crab and corn chowder. Pretty crabby. But good if you like crab. Couldn't really taste much corn.
Our only negative: his filet was way over cooked. He had ordered medium and it came out totally cooked all the way through and kind of tough. We could have sent it back but that would have thrown off the flow of the rest of the meal. And he had ordered 2 sides so had plenty to eat anyway. Next time he will know to order medium rare.
Good wine varieties.
We would definitely eat there again.

• Visited May 2013