“Looking for good food - you will find it here”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 233 Restaurants in Rogers
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed July 21, 2012

It was a very good meal - steak was as to be expected - excellent. My wife with her small appetite had the soup and the tuna appetizer and reported it was perfect for her. One major negative - wine prices are ridiculous. $19 for a glass from a botle that retails for $23 is a bit too much. Easy ride from Crystal Bridges.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

My steak was completely overdone to begin with and came out on some sort of fajita plate for lack of a better term...that continued to cook the steak until it resembles a charcoal briquette. My husband even burned his tongue. Completely overpriced and underwhelming.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

If you are looking for cheap, this is not the place. But... if you are looking for that special place that has the absolute best service, taste, and more then that comes with a price. My first experience with Ruths Chris was in Las Vegas. My wife and I were wishing we could and have a steak like that again and she googled and found we had one within an easy drive from Tulsa. In about 90 minutes or so you can get to Rogers using 412 and so on. We have been back a few times since then. They have seasonal specials and we simply can not complain. First if you make a reservation and state it is a special occasion like in our case an anniversary... they dont forget it. They had the table setup with some decoration, it wasnt much but it made my wife feel special. They brought us some extra desert. When you dine at RC you get a waiter and about 3 to 5 other people taking care of you and your experience. The glasses are never empty and the courses are spaced exactly apart with presentation. Basically if you have bad service, something is seriously wrong. As I said at the first it is not cheap but not the most expensive... you are looking at about $40 to $50 per person without anything to drink. Ruths Chris... well worth the drive and the money.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

I've tried Ruth's Chris in Rogers 4 times and each time I came away disappointed! I know what service and food is supposed to be in high end steak houses and this unit does not come up to expected standards. The food is ok but not great and service is barely ok. At these prices, I expect better!

1  Thank Gary H
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Beautiful place and wonderful atmosphere. If you are out to impress this is definitely the place. If you are in love a $8 baked potato doesn’t seem so bad I suppose.
If it’s a great steak you are after you can do much better and save a ton of cash. I ordered a $45 rare t-bone and it was anything but rare. Instead of an apology the waiter wanted to argue the definition of rare.
News Flash: For $45 we are using MY definition of rare but I lost in the end because “that’s as rare as we can make.” Oh, Really? Turn down the 1800 degree oven. For me, I’ll just stick with Outback.