“Good Restuarant”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #115 of 224 Restaurants in Rogers
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 21, 2013

The food was really good. I didn't have to ask for anything. The service was great! I would recommend this Outback Steakhouse to anyone traveling to Northwest Arkansas.

There are newer reviews for Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Went there for my father in law's birthday on a Thursday night around 6:30 got a table right away and the server came over with in a few minutes to take our drink order, 2 teas 2 beers and a appetizer (bloomin' onion ) she bought the drinks in about 10 mins... 10 mins later the onion we asked for an extra serving of the sauce that never came. 15 minutes later she finally came back to take our dinner order. We all had salads.. mother in law's didn't have dressing so she had to wait for that ask for and brought by a different server. Food came out hot and tasty but the plates looked empty.. we all had steaks 2 has mashed potatoes 2 had baked sweet potatoes 2-8oz and 2-6oz steaks, large white plates with very very small steaks and a little bit of potatoe on them. The food was really goodand just the right amount for us that night but to look at the empty plate I thought it wouldn't be.. I didn't pay.. father in law did but I would guess it was around $75 for what we had.. not a great deal but within reason I left the tip ($10) after dinner came server never came back to ask if we needed refills but brought me a refill without asking when she brought the check? It was 7:55 it took us 1 hour and 25 minutes start to finish. I think it was way too long for what we had.

Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

As part of a group that goes out to dinner every week I have been to Outback often. I have noticed the quality of food (steak) has fallen down recently. This is evident when the best part of a steak dinner is the bread and salad. The noise level in certain areas are getting very loud. Possibly due to sports bar atmosphere in bar. Overall I have been disappointed the past few times I have been there.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Have been here before, so I know they can do it, but they did not this time. My party of 7 had 4 whose meal wasn't right. And, it took more than two times to get it right. This was not what I expected and I know they can do better. What's up Outback? Quality is falling down. Buyer beware.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

My husband wanted a steak for dinner but we wanted something family friendly so Outback it was! It was so very disappointing.

I upgraded to the chopped salad (which I love!) It was SWIMMING in a vinegar based dressing to the point it was inedible. I mentioned it to the young server and the reply was something along the lines of "bummer."

I got the Pork Loin (which was featured) and is was SO DRY! Really, really dry with very little sauce to help it.

My friend's meal also had problems with her meal. It was late and she sent it back because it was overcooked. I didn't send mine because at this point we were ready to just eat and go.

The service as very poor and inattentive. All in all it was a disappointment.

We will return to an Outback again but we will not return to THIS Outback again.

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!