“Top notch service! We had a WONDERFUL...”
Review of Wesner's Grill

Wesner's Grill
Ranked #83 of 231 Restaurants in Rogers
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Established in 1955, Wesner's Grill is Rogers' finest family diner! Come in and enjoy any of our delicious home cooked meals. We pride ourself in delivering only the best food with excellent service. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner on Fridays you won't regret starting your day with us. Located on 117 W. Chestnut St. we are right on the corner of W. Chestnut and N. 2nd St. Breakfast is served all day and lunch starts at 10:45am. Homemade pies and bars. Check out our Friday night fish fry!
Reviewed July 2, 2010

Top notch service! We had a WONDERFUL meal! They have a hugh breakfast burrito. The place was packed & we got fast freindly service! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed March 30, 2010

My husband and I decided to try this restaurant out for breakfast and certainly regret we did. Upon arriving, the restaurant was about 70% full. We found a table and waited and waited and waited (as did 2 other tables). Two waitresses were servicing our area of the restaurant and not only did they go out of there way to avoid these tables, they actually sat down with customers at other tables and chatted about their weekend. It became apparent that "if they didn't know you, they weren't going to wait on you". Finally we got up and left but on the way out, I thought I would try to speak with a manager so I waited by the front register......no one ever even gave me notice, so we finally left without eating or getting to speak with anyone.

3  Thank KatzFamily