“Scampi Damien”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Carraba's is consistently good food and service. Decent wine selection and although it's been off menu for some time, if you ask nicely they will still prepare Scampi Damien and it's to die for!!

There are newer reviews for Carrabba's Italian Grill

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Carrabba's is our favorite Italian restaurant and we make a point of finding out if there is a restaurant in any city we visit. We have eaten in dozens of Carrabba's in more than 9 states. In general the food is excellent especially the bread, which is served piping hot, and the salad with the house dressing served on chilled plates. Service is almost always excellent with the servers being well trained on the menu and very accommodating. We had eaten at the Roger's Carrabba's before and were again looking forward to a good meal. We had dinner there Friday night and had a wonderful server and an excellent meal. We decided to go back there on Sunday for lunch. This time our experience was very different. Our server was polite but insincere. She made every attempt she could to up charge us during the ordering and then pretty much neglected us during the meal. A friend or former co-worker came in to the restaurant and she spent the entire time about 10 feet from our table talking to her. She didn't check on us during the meal and clearly wasn't interested in anything we had to say. I ran out of coffee early in the meal and after several unsuccessful attempts to make eye contact with her I asked another server for assistance. Since I know this chain so well it won't stop me from going there in the future however if this had been my first experience with the chain I would never go back.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

The food may be great or horrible - I do not know. Three of us were seated right next to kitchen and the noise level was so high we were unable to hear each other. Since I had not visited my sister in over a year, we wanted talk and enjoy our meal. Before we ordered, we asked to be moved. The waitress was very nice but said only the manager could move us. A woman came to our table and told us she would have to get permission from a higher level manager. There were lots of empty tables, but I do understand that restaurants like to even out the load on staff. She told us she would ask and left, never to return. We finally left also, only to see her at front desk talking with other staff. This has soured my opinion of this chain and one bad employee can ruin a restaurant's reputation for some guests. I am one of that type guest.

1  Thank Ann R
Reviewed July 22, 2013

It is not on the menu but you can order it. Filet Marsala! The sirloin Marsala is on the menu but ask for the filet. It is 100 times better and I promise the best Italian steak you will ever eat. This is comparable to a high dollar steak house but at chain prices. You will not be disappointed. Dont go messing it up and ordering it well done. This is not how a steak is supposed to be cooked.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

This place was excellent the food was awesome and the service was the friendliest I've ever had at any restaurant.