“Best Restaurant in NW Arkansas!”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #2 of 224 Restaurants in Rogers
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2010

We eat here regularly. Best filet in NW Arkansas. Best seafood in NW Arkansas. Best appetizers in NW Arkansas (Bang Bang Shrimp). Best desert in NW Arkansas (Raspberry, Chocolate Macadamia Nut Brownie). Best bar in NW Arkansas. Best Service in NW Arkansas.

There are newer reviews for Bonefish Grill

Reviewed June 12, 2010

Good filet mignon..very tender. Good crab soup- alot of crabmeat

Reviewed April 12, 2010

Since I have only eaten here once perhaps my experience was not representative. Other friends love it here. I thought the food was only so-so, it was loud and service slow.
I usually try only to review places I have been to more than once. I will say that I am alone in my opinion, other friends and family just love it here. You might too. which is why I gave it four stars and recommended it.

Reviewed July 8, 2009

Annoying experience. Had to wait 30 minutes to be seated after our reservation - no apologies were offered - it seemed status quo like, "If you want to eat here, you have to wait." Hostess was dry and clinical. Waiter was fine - seemed harried in the bar, but was fine otherwise. Over explained everything like I had no idea what grouper was - which was way over cooked by the way.

Reviewed March 27, 2009

Best service maybe in 20 miles. Super clean, great bar. The meals are not cheap but for special times this is a great place. It's very clean and the clients seems polite (no cell phones go off and no one speaks loudly). I have not yet seen a long wait and go here often. It's one of three or places I visit when I'm in town. It is, to my knowledge the only true seafood place in NWest ark.

They do have less pricey options but I like to save this spot to splurg.