“Gluten free”

Norman, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gluten free”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

If we are close to a bonefish grill that is where we eat. The best gluten free options and it taste awesome!!!!! High quality food. Most gluten free menus don't offer a dessert but they have two desserts. We always share the creme brûlée , I can't say enough good things about it.

• Visited May 2014

Chicago
“Bang Bang Shrimp”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

I had a coupon for the Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer from my hotel. Oh wow it was huge fir one and delicious. I then had the Bone Fish salad and I'm stuffed!

So order the Bang Bang Shrimp when at Bone Fish.

Little Rock
“Another good meal here”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Have eaten at other Bone Fish locations & the food is always fresh, hot, and good. This one was as well. Without reservations on a weekend, we knew we would have to wait. Were told 45 minutes, but it was maybe 25. Our server was a little slower than I remember & it was after 8:00 p.m. when we were seated, crowd thinned by then, but kitchen could have been busy. We still had a nice time visiting & enjoying the restaurant. Some ate fish, some just shrimp appetizers & 1 had a steak. All agreed their food was wonderful, cooked just right.

• Visited June 2014
Winter Haven, Florida
“GREAT FOOD”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Went here for dinner recently, party of four and everyone really enjoyed their meal. Filet mignon was excellent. The service was great, prices fair and has a really nice atmosphere too. Will definitely return when back in the area.

• Visited June 2014
Garfield, Arkansas
“Never a Bad Meal”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

We've been to several different Bonefish Grills (Boca Raton in Florida, Wilmington in North Carolina, and Rogers, Arkansas). We've never been disappointed at the level of excellence in the meal or in the service. I always start off with a strawberry dacquiri with fresh whipped cream. I'm not much of a drinker, but this starts my evening off nicely. The bang-bang shrimp appetizer is fantastic. (At the end of the night, they give you a receipt with a link for a review of your dining experience. If you fill out the review on-line, you get a code for a free order of bang-bang shrimp the next time you visit Bonefish. It's a great marketing ploy, as we've gone back twice, and are planning on another visit this month for our anniversary.) I always get the Sea Bass with a side of Pan Asian sauce and a second side of their Lemon Butter sauce. I like both sauces, so I dip my fish in one sauce for a bite, then the other sauce for a bite (although the Pan Asian is my favorite). They are always very accommodating at Bonefish. The fish is always perfectly-cooked. The service is impeccable. I highly recommend Bonefish Grill to anyone who's looking for fine dining that doesn't break the bank.

• Visited December 2013