“5 Stars because they went "above & beyond" to fix a problem!”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #2 of 225 Restaurants in Rogers
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 22, 2014

12/29/13 I received a Code for FREE Bang Bang Shrimp when we ate Brunch here last time. Even though we had some minor problems last time, we decided to give Bonefish Grill another chance. We
invited some friends to join us for Sunday Brunch at Bonefish Grill and share our Bang Bang Shrimp.

We again ordered the Surf-n-Turf Benedict off the Brunch Menu. We raved about it to our friends, so they ordered it also.

Our Bang Bang Shrimp arrived. We had never had it and were amazed at the generous amount of shrimp! It was more than enough for all 4 of us and the flavor was outstanding.

Austin was our Server. He was wonderfully attentive but not a pest.

The Dining Room was VERY comfortable this time. Not cold at all, like the last time.

Our food arrived in a reasonable length of time and was beautifully presented. Our friends received their food first and we could see that it was steaming-hot. They immediately tasted it and were very pleased!

We received ours a few minutes later. Sadly our Surf-n-Turf was barely lukewarm upon arrival. Since this was the second time that happened to us, I decided they needed to know they're having a problem serving the Surf-n-Turf HOT. If no one ever tells them, how are they to know?

I reluctantly mentioned the problem to Austin. He was very apologetic and promptly returned our food to the kitchen.

Soon the Manager came to our table. She thanked me for bringing the problem to their attention and apologized sincerely and discreetly. I was never made to feel uncomfortable. She said the Brunch Menu is new and they don't have the timing quite right yet, but they are working on it.

She assured me that Bonefish Grill strives to provide every diner with a flawless experience, and she "bent over backwards to make it up" to me. I was very impressed with the way I was treated and how my problem was resolved. This Bonefish Grill truly values their customers.

When our Surf-n-Turf Benedicts arrived for the second time, they were HOT. They were beautiful. And the flavor was extraordinary! My mouth waters just thinking about it!

Everyone on the staff of Bonefish Grill was friendly, attentive and made us feel welcome and appreciated.

We WILL be back! I'll let you know if the Surf-n-Turf is served HOT next time! I bet it will be.

PS:

1/19/14 We did go back. This time EVERYTHING was PERFECT! Absolutely PERFECT! I am amazed at how much they value their customers here. This is a GREAT place to eat!

I've already made reservations for their Valentine Lunch on 2/14! Can't WAIT to try their "big" menu!

I urge you to try Bonefish Grill. You simply can't get better food or better service anywhere else!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Very nice atmosphere and always great food! Get the Bang Bang Shrimp for an appetizer if you go. Cooked to perfection and the flavor is great! We always go to Bonefish when we are in town.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Had a great meal in a very pleasantly decorated restaurant. The lighting was low and set a very pleasant mood. The staff and service was great. Will definitely visit again!!

Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

Ate here on a fairly busy Sunday evening. Service was good...my server Nikita was friendly and knew the menu. The ceviche was properly spiced and the acidity was right. My en tree was a salmon special with gorgonzola, spinach, and bacon. Delicious. Dessert was a chocolate creme brulee. This was misnamed as it was merely a chocolate pudding with a crunchy topping. The taste was fine, but it wasn't the light custard one might expect, should expect, given the name. Small issue, though. I'd go again.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

We enjoyed having dinner at this place. I had the surf and turf with a small steak and a lobster tail. They have a nice selection of beers on tap.

1  Thank JusticeSalmon