“Standard Fare”

Carino's Italian-Rogers
Ranked #39 of 224 Restaurants in Rogers
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Not really that bad but not great at all. Regular Italian fare but there are better places. Prices are not really high but not low either. The atmosphere is a bit dark and the music does not match. Service was good.

There are newer reviews for Carino's Italian-Rogers

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Great food and great service! Hope to go back soon! Had to wait 20 minutes to get a table but well worth it!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We took my dad out for birthday/father's day combo. He ordered a steak & ate it with gusto. I had the eggplant - big mistake - the sauce was tasty but eggplant was tough!! Others in our party seemed to enjoy their choices. My dad is older & hard-of-hearing .. they treated him with respect & patience so a big thank you for that. The mushroom appetizers were very good. Great waitress; patient, attentive, kind & knows her menu.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I usually don't recommend chain restaurants but service and food always good here. My wife and kids love coming here. Top that with a Groupon and life is good :).

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Some in our party liked the food,many did not,myself included. It all looked like average Italian food so I just opted for a salad and soup. Both just average-canned soup and chopped lettuce,light croutons and bottled dressing.