“Wouldnt make it my first choice or last.”
Review of Panda Restaurant - CLOSED

Panda Restaurant
“Wouldnt make it my first choice or last.”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Food looked like it has been there for hours tasted old dryand well I would of até some frozen dinner chinese food might taste better

• Visited May 2013

“Well the water tasted ok.”
Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

Well let me start off on a positive note. The service was pretty good. They came by our table numerous times checking on our drinks and took our plates.
Now for the rest. The food tasted old and out of date. I am not sure how this is possible but the soy sauce even taste bad. Stay as far away from the seafood as possible unless you want to spend your night in the restroom. The fried rice tasted bitter and old. The whole place smelt like wet dog but the restrooms were the worst. They look like your typical restroom just with the added smell of wet dog that has been rolling around in dead fish. I could not make this stuff up. I came here just because we were starving and it was close. I ate one plate and I'm already sick. The best tasting part of the meal was the water.

Glen Allen
“Good Food”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

They have a very good buffet table. The food tasted good it was hot and severs was fair. Need to have beer.

Visited September 2012
Bentonville, Arkansas
“Horrible old food under heat lamps for hours”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Not only was the meal horrible, but the cleanliness of this place leaves little to be desired. It's just down-right DIRTY. Most of the food was tough and hard. The shrimp had been extremely overcooked. I can't say anything good about this place. Stay away at all cost!

• Visited May 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Average buffet, good selection”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

This is a decent buffet at an average price. The service was friendly and helpful. All in all a good, cinsistent showing.