“OMG!!!”

Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Rogers
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Andy's Frozen Custard is a quick service frozen dessert business. We are a freestanding restaurant with drive through and walk-up service windows. We sell delicious frozen custard treats. Andy's has a wide variety of treats from simple vanilla or chocolate cones to seasonal favorites like our Pumpkin Pie Concretes and Strawberry Shortcake Sundaes.
Fort Smith, Arkansas
“OMG!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

This place is simply too good. My office is only one block away and once in a while I just have to give in to this wonderful, delightful, scrumptous ice cream. Whether a wonderful sunday or one of their fabulous concrete's, this is one of the best, richest, most delectable desserts I have ever had. If fresh peach is in season, it is worth having a concrete made from this wonderful fresh fruit. I just love this place and the taste.

• Visited May 2014

Colt
“nICE treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

Service was fast. Workers were attentive and friendly. This place was very clean. The vanilla cones that we ordered were awesome! Would recommend this place for a tasty snack. Was a bit pricey but good.

Visited June 2014
Oxford, MS
“DELICIOUS!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

If you see an Andy's you need to stop and try their frozen custard--it so good!! The peanut butter or the strawberry chocolate concrete will get your taste buds working.

Visited April 2014
“Rad Red Velvet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

Running some errands with my parents, they asked if I wanted some custard at Andy's and I said sure. I am glad I did. My dad and I shared a Red Velvet Cake Concrete. It was sooo good. The custard itself was creamy and rich and the concrete had bits of cake all through it with a few big chunks. I highly recommend stopping by for a snack

• Visited March 2014
Bentonville, Arkansas
“Best Ice Cream in NWA!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

We will always go out of our way for Andy's! We love their seasonal items from their key lime pie concrete, pumpkin pie concrete, blackberry & so forth, it's all amazing!

Visited July 2013