“Great treat but expensive”

Andy's Frozen Custard
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Rogers
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Andy's Frozen Custard is a quick service frozen dessert business. We are a freestanding restaurant with drive through and walk-up service windows. We sell delicious frozen custard treats. Andy's has a wide variety of treats from simple vanilla or chocolate cones to seasonal favorites like our Pumpkin Pie Concretes and Strawberry Shortcake Sundaes.
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 6, 2008

Great treat but expensive

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Reviewed July 14, 2008

If you don't have a few extra buck each week to just devour then please don't even look at the A.F.C Giant twirling Cone out front..just drive thru#% I mean past ..and don't glance in your mirror till you get home with a prepacked pint...stop it..I don't need the Andy's Frozen Custard anymore..with its rich decadant vanilla smooth served fresh from the machine goodness...I am a strong person. This stuff is stickly for the kids...makes me feel like a kid though ..If only for a while...which i guess how i got to be a Andy's addict..there, I said it.
I like to feel like a kid again and you know what i'm proud of that..if it is a krime to love Andy's then I don't want to be right!!

Served up fresh hourly and i stop thru often, So should you.
PS. Case you didn't know, they will give you a sample cone just to get you started..only takes one taste.
See you at A.F.C.A
signed,
anonymous

1  Thank cheftandy
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 29, 2007

This is good stuff. Especially when they have the pumpkin pie concretes.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook