“bringing old back” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Bentonville, Arkansas
“bringing old back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014

Wow;great place for a trip food stop.The place has burgers;fries;buritos;lots more diner foods.The food comes out very quick for just two people working. The Frito Pie was very good and was enough for just one small meal. The pie had chilli with meat and beans. Then Fritos and you can add cheese if you want. The little place is so great. The atmosphere is old and war down but it's supposed to;it's been there for a long time.you need to come here!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovin summertime food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

Love the pulled pork sanwhich>> with ice cream after. we had just got off the lake and were hot so we ate our Ice cream before dinner ...because were adults and can do it:)

Bella Vista, Arkansas
“Good malts”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

Well I feel like I was expecting something awesome from the malts the way all my co-workers were talking about this place. Now it is a good malt, but I felt that Sonic was pretty similar. It is a really popular place, there was a line in front of us. I would definitely recommend the place to others, but was expecting something as good as I remember my grandma making when I was little the way they were talking. But of course nothing is as good as grandma makes, ha ha. Me and my husband each got malts because we were told you HAD to get a malt from there. I got the chocolate and he got a vanilla. They also had other flavors, even butterscotch which I've never had a butterscotch malt and sounded interesting, so might go back and try that. The food looked good as well. Like I said definitely would recemmend and it was good just not what I was expecting.

Fayetteville, Arkansas
“GREAT BURGERS AND SHAKES”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

Long time local favorite for lake goers and others. Simple menu with a great old fashion drive in experience.

• Visited May 2014
Bella Vista, Arkansas
“Super fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

Straight from the 50's! The blue cheese burger is to die for! And the ice cream isn't bad either! ;)

Visited May 2014