“GREAT BURGERS AND SHAKES”
Review of Susie Q Malt Shop

Susie Q Malt Shop
Ranked #54 of 227 Restaurants in Rogers
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Long time local favorite for lake goers and others. Simple menu with a great old fashion drive in experience.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Straight from the 50's! The blue cheese burger is to die for! And the ice cream isn't bad either! ;)

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Some friends insisted we stop by Susie Q's for a shake and I'm so glad they did. It is obvious the dairy bar has been around for a long time but don't judge the quality of the food by the exterior of the building because they have a nice variety of food and beverages that are of good quality. I ordered a chocolate shake that was obviously made from fresh ingredients and I loved it. I will be back the next time I'm in Rogers.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Fantastic hamburgers. A blast from the past. My granddaughters love eating her.Never disappointed in any menu items.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I love coming to Susie Q! They have been in Rogers for years and it is still a popular place. The best meal is the cheeseburger basket with curly fries. they also have great limeades. I really enjoy their peanut butter shakes as well but they have every flavor of shakes and malts that you could imagine. I think I could eat every meal here! The people here are also wonderful. They are so sweet. This is definitely a great place to go. It makes you feel like you've gone back in time and you get a great meal!!