“Good Food & Service”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed June 14, 2013

People have a tendency to knock chain restaurants, but Olive Garden may be the exception. Their food is always good and the service usually is as well. Our visit to the local Olive Garden this week was very good and very filling. I usually stick with the chicken parm and it stands up well against the local Italian places.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

My daughter and I visited here over the weekend. Our Calamari was under cooked...the Tour di Mare tasted ok, but the portion was so small. Our server never spoke to us the first time he visited our table, which I thought was a little strange. But by the 5th visit to the table, he actually cracked a smile. It will be a long while before we return.

Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

I tried the new Chicken Lasagna Primavera from the lighter fare menu and it was delicious for a dish under 600 calories! Way to go Olive Garden!!!

1  Thank Solidreformer
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I enjoyed my meal at Olive garden. I appreciate the calorie/fat content information they will give you on request. It made my meal selection much easier. The staff was very good at helping me decide what would work with my special diet. Our dinner arrived in a timely fashion. And their salad alone is worth going for. My experience was good.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Went to Olive Garden on a Sunday eve around 5:30 with a party of eight. Troubles started at the beginning when the hostess forgot to give us a pager. 10 minutes later when we noticed others with pagers, we asked where ours was, they said, "Oh, we didnt know you wanted a table." We were standing right in front of the hostess station for twn minutes and they didn't know?!
We were told there would then be a 30 minute wait. Could not understand due to 1/3 of the tables being empty. It was obvious they were under staffed. After 30 minutes we were seated. Two servers took care of us and drinks were brought right away. The orders were taken and then this is where Olive Garden failed miserably. It took at least an hour before my and my wifes orders came out, but the other six people with us did not get thier orders. Then the servers brought out four peoples side dishes, but no entrees. Wha? Our server told us, "I don't know what happened to your orders. They seemed to have lost them, Some of the food was froze and they need to thaw and cook, not sure what is happening". These were orders of chicken parmesean, not something difficult or off the menu. Finally about 15 minutes after my wife and I orders arrived, the rest of the tables orders arrived. My wifes dish looked like it was dropped then scooped back onto the plate. She had ordered her dish with marinara in place of alfredo sauce, so I am sure they struggled with this adjustment.
I do have to say that they brought a couple free desserts and gave myself and my buddy gift cards for our trouble. we arrived at the resturant at 5:30 and did not leave until 7:30. Two hours to get seated and eat is a bit long and unnacceptable, especially on a Sunday night.
Our servers were great thru this whole mess. It was obviously an issue in the kitchen. With the choices we have here in Rogers, AR, this resturant will not last long with this level of execution.

1  Thank 1969RS