“Outstanding Food and Service”
Review of Abuelo's

Abuelo's
Ranked #1 of 224 Restaurants in Rogers
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

We have eaten here at least six times over the years (we live two hours away) and we have yet to order the same thing twice.

My wife ordered the honey chile glazed pork tenderloin, it had wonderful flavor and was tender and cooked to perfection! It was just a little to spicy for her so we swapped plates. Our server offered to bring her something else, and suggested that if we ordered again we could order the tenderloin unglazed.

I ordered "The Monterey", wow was that a lot of food. There was plenty enough to share. Everything was super good, the spinach and guacamole enchiladas were interesting.

We that finished off with margarita pie, our favorite!

There are newer reviews for Abuelo's

Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

I had heard about this place from friends and decided to try it. I had the barramundi topped with scallops, shrimp red peppers and a white wine sauce, which I highly recommend. The food was hot and prepared exactly as described. They are now making their flour tortillas on site, and the service in the bar area was prompt. The reason for four stars was because our chips were broken and tiny, making it too hard to eat the diablo queso we ordered, and the bowl was tiny and not full of chips

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Abuelo's is a restaurant that combines ambiance and tasty food selections to provide an enjoyable dining experience. I have never had a bad meal there, although I would like more complex flavored in my Mexican food. Still, this chain location blows most other Mexican restaurants in the area aware. A little expensive but an overall good experience.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I've been to Abuelo's three times and thoroughly enjoyed my dinner selections each time. Great ambiance and menu options. Definitely a little higher priced than other Mexican restaurants in the area, but we think the quality of food is worth it.

1  Thank bekita21
Reviewed April 15, 2014

A lot of the menu is Tex-Mex which I am not keen on however, if you speak to your waiter and ask advice, they will usually go through the menu with you and can vary items. Fajitas are really good and still sizzling when the food arrives at your table.