“Try the fish tacos!!!”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed May 7, 2014

My wife and I love this place. Best fish tacos EVER!! The service is far above standard and always impresses me. I definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

This is the second time I have eaten here. The oysters are from the Gulf Coast and very fresh. Also very large. I prefer my Gumbo with a little lighter rue but still good. Great place at Pinnacle Mall.

Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Ordered beer battered shrimp, it was ok, best thing on my plate was the hush puppies. Husband had carribean jerk barrimundi, so pretty with pineapple salsa on top. Daughter had fish and chips, she scarfed the fish down and said it was addictive and she wasn't even hungry so she said. And the best surprise overall was the hot apple crisp with ice cream & caramel. Yum!

Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Today was our first visit. Sam was fantastic to explain the menu and offered us a sample of the Oyster Nachos. We split the grilled fish tacos and they were awesome as was the calamari and nachos. New favorite fish place!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

We start with warm bread every time. Love it. The Shrimp & Avocado Cocktail is one of my favorites for a healthy lunch. The family went for the burgers many times. Service has always been good, friendly and fast. The Sirloin Queso is scrumptious too.