“Try the apple crisp!”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Ordered beer battered shrimp, it was ok, best thing on my plate was the hush puppies. Husband had carribean jerk barrimundi, so pretty with pineapple salsa on top. Daughter had fish and chips, she scarfed the fish down and said it was addictive and she wasn't even hungry so she said. And the best surprise overall was the hot apple crisp with ice cream & caramel. Yum!

There are newer reviews for Fish City Grill

Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Today was our first visit. Sam was fantastic to explain the menu and offered us a sample of the Oyster Nachos. We split the grilled fish tacos and they were awesome as was the calamari and nachos. New favorite fish place!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

We start with warm bread every time. Love it. The Shrimp & Avocado Cocktail is one of my favorites for a healthy lunch. The family went for the burgers many times. Service has always been good, friendly and fast. The Sirloin Queso is scrumptious too.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I've been there several times and I like it. I usually get the catfish which is so yummy. My date had found a piece of plastic in his one time though. They fixed him a new plate immediately without any problems or anything. The staff is very friendly. The place is a little crowded and noisy but it works.

Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Ate there yesterday for dinner with the hubs. Had the lemon-drop martini and if you like tart and not so sweet cocktails, it's a good one to order. It was pretty strong, though...not that I'm complaining. Food was good. I had the oysters on the half shell and they were HUGE oysters--definitely got what I paid for. And the grits!!!! I had a side order of the cheesy grits which rank up there with the best grits I have ever had (and I used to live in the Carolinas)...they were so good that I ordered a second helping instead of dessert. They are truly delicious. And at less than $3 an order, you can't beat them for the price. Service was very quick and our server was not only friendly, but knowledgable. I will definitely be going back.