“Chicken was good, but......”
Review of Monte Ne Inn

Monte Ne Inn
Ranked #5 of 233 Restaurants in Rogers
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I was really looking forward to this. Not being from this area, I strictly went by what other reviewers commented about this restaurant. I even had to make a reservation to get in. Good thing I did, because the parking lot was overflowing. I have eaten my fair share of fried chicken in my lifetime. This chicken ranks right up there with what Momma used to make. That being said, the mashed potatoes were instant potatoes and the green beans and corn came straight out of a can. I just don't see what all the fuss is about. The parking lot is full, so I must be in the minority. The large crowd eating there must know good food. For the life of me, I just can't see what they are seeing in this restaurant. Sorry.

3  Thank cooperboy22

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I'm a big fan of fried chicken and Monte Inn fits that bill. Usually we eat so much chicken that you would think we were growing feathers. I have eaten at several chicken places around NW Arkansas and by far this is the best. It's crispy and buttery and just can't get enough. The bean soup and pass arounds are pretty good too.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We've eaten here a number of times over the years. It's the best fried chicken place around. That's the catch though, don't go if anyone in your party hates chicken, there are no other options. It's served family style, you order only your drinks. They begin bringing the food out as soon as they've taken your drink orders. The food has remained consistently good through-out the years. Can get crowded and reservations are recommended. The chicken isn't at all greasy and the bean soup served at the beginning of the meal especially good! If fried chicken dinners with all the trimmings is your thing, you can't go wrong here.

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

If you like home style, no flair, really good food then this is a place to go. I read some of the negative reviews here, so when I sat down I put the test on. Folks, the flavor is there. A little pepper put the corn and green beans just like momma makes. The fried chicken is no doubt some of the best flavor you'll find anywhere. The service is hopping. If you don't hurt when you leave then you didn't try hard enough!!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Served family style and quick to the table. Bottomless servings and the chicken and and food are very good. Our family makes the trip to Monte Ne Inn several times every year.