“Great meal!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #11 of 216 Restaurants in Rogers
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Bar, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Anderson, MO
“Great meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

We have been to this PF Changs many many times over the years and always get a great meal. Our favorite appetizer is the lettuce wraps. Last time, my husband tried the SINGAPORE STREET NOODLES and he loved them! (I did too). I also had the dumplings for the first time because they were one of the lowest calorie things on the menu and I liked them very much. The service is always good and you can make reservations online. Good place for date night or family night.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

“Varied menu at a good price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

We love the lettuce wraps and the hot and sour soup as appetizers. Then we usually get the delicious orange peel chicken and fried rice and split this entrée. The atmosphere is comfortable, especially the lighting which is not too bright and gaudy. The staff are very helpful and knowledgeable and able to describe menu items well.

Bend, Oregon
“Can't Go Wrong”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

This is our go to place for Chinese. You just can't go wrong. A bit pricey, but if you don't do the combo special thing and you don't get an appetizer or something other than water, you can escape for about normal. Chang's chicken and honey crisp chicken are great, and when we do the appetizer, lettuce wraps are the bomb. Always good service and great atmosphere to top it off.

Visited May 2013
Enid, Oklahoma
“GLUTEN FREE!!! No problem!!! Superior in all ways.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

WOW!!! My wife and I went for dinner at PF Chang's in Rogers. We often hesitate to eat Chinese because of my wife's problems with eating Gluten. We had heard that PF Chang's had this option. We were there on a Friday evening and after a short wait, we were seated. We we able to quickly find the items we wanted to order. I thought the food was great and my wife raved about the taste of her food. The service was excellent! A super pleasant experience!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“We love P F Changs.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

I particularly love their Orange Peel Chicken, but I have never had a bad dish here. The atmosphere is always great and the service is always excellent.

Visited October 2012