“Great Food”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 27, 2014

We came in close to closing time and found that the staff was excellent and attentive. Nice decor and the food was outstanding

There are newer reviews for Copeland's of New Orleans

Reviewed June 26, 2014

A good friend was in town for a short while and we wanted to go somewhere for dinner. Copeland's had always been cozy with good food so I recommended we go there. We were seated in the bar area, which is louder than other places I have been seated at in the restaurant so it really was not a good setting for us Then it was a good 15 mins before a waiter came and took our drink order. Another waiter came by and offered us a free appetizer since we were having to wait. We did finally get to order and it seemed to take awhile for it to come but it was wonderful. I have been to Copeland's several times so I honestly hope this was a one time bad experience, but personally, I don't think even one time is acceptable.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Good food and good service. Went late on a Saturday night. Service was fast and courteous. Food was very good.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Loved Copelands in Rogers! I got the shrimp etouffee and my son got the kids chicken strip meal. We both loved our meal. Service was excellent. Do not have any complaints about this restaurant.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Nice eating environment with good food. It's not the same as all other restaurants in town and is good for something different. Service is good and friendly.