“Not a great visit; mediocre food, high pressure waiter, tired restaurant”

Copeland's of New Orleans
Ranked #9 of 224 Restaurants in Rogers
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Went here a few years ago and loved it. Went here in July, 2013 and had an overall sad experience. The food was mediocre - not great. It was ok, but it was greasy and tired seeming. The service was prompt, but the waiter was a high pressure salesman, trying to sell us drinks, then a different appetizer, then for $4 add crab to your entree, then an after dinner drink and dessert, maybe something to take home with you. It was off-putting. The restarant decor is old and a little worn down. I don't plan to go back right away.

There are newer reviews for Copeland's of New Orleans

Reviewed June 11, 2013

service perfect, catfish, asperagus and mushrooms were perfect, I come here every time, on my yearly visit to Rogers, I will continue to do so, New Orleans cuisine is great!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Love, love, love Copeland's! We happened upon Copeland's before we left town after a visit with family. We'll definitely return and quite possibly will use the 'excuse' to visit family just so we can go to Copeland's! The prices are a bit steep but was well worth it. Portions were big, food was awesome and was good quality and service was good. Definitely worth a trip!!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We have been to Copeland's numerous times. This last time we decided to sit at the bar for drinks and appetizers. We enjoyed the bartender and all of the food that was recommended.

Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have never had a bad meal or experience here and as long as everything stays the same, never will. Everything is GOOD!!! Started off with Gumbo and bisque, both great. I had Jumbalaya pasta, she-grilled chicken over yams. I love those onion rings on top. I always get extra smoked sausage because I like extra. Like always, enough for lunch today and thats gone. Waitress was a doll, every server is excellant! If ya can, the cheesecakes are awesome but I'm usually too full. In NWA, THIS IS THE PLACE!!!