“AWESOME LIKE ALWSYS!!!”

Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
“AWESOME LIKE ALWSYS!!!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have never had a bad meal or experience here and as long as everything stays the same, never will. Everything is GOOD!!! Started off with Gumbo and bisque, both great. I had Jumbalaya pasta, she-grilled chicken over yams. I love those onion rings on top. I always get extra smoked sausage because I like extra. Like always, enough for lunch today and thats gone. Waitress was a doll, every server is excellant! If ya can, the cheesecakes are awesome but I'm usually too full. In NWA, THIS IS THE PLACE!!!

• Visited May 2013

Bentonville, Arkansas
“Good food”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

My husband and I both enjoy the Copeland's in Rogers, AR, but we haven't been recently because the quality has seemed to deteriorate. Our usual orders are the shrimp and crabcake alfredo and the jambalaya pasta. We were very impressed the first few visits, but our last two visits were a bust. My jambalaya was good, not great and I had to send it back because it was missing the sausage that was supposed to be in it. On the other visit, my husband also had to send his crabcake alfredo back, because the sauce was inadequate-it tasted unseasoned. The manager was nice enough to offer us complementary dessert on that visit, however. The cheesecake, especially the creole cheesecake, has always been a winner. The biscuits that come with the meal were once spectacular, but recently they have just been average.

crabcakes and shrimp alfredo

• Visited September 2012
Bentonville, Arkansas
“Overpriced, but EXCELLENT desert”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We often go in just to snag some deserts from the desert area. Whoever the pastry chef is here is certainly earning their money.

The New Orleans style food on the menu is pretty expensive, and really isn't anything all that exceptional.

Great atmosphere, and great place to take a date probably.

Visited October 2012
Signal Mountain, Tennessee
“Great Family place”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This place has a great menu that is sure to please everyone in the family from the 3 year old to the teenagers and even the adults. The service and quality of the food is very good.

Visited May 2013
Bella Vista, Arkansas
“Fifty Third Anniversary”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

After being seated, we informed the waitress it was our 53 anniversary, and we wanted to make it special. Although we have eaten there several times, usually eating pasta and New Orleans style food, this night was special and we both decided od steak. My wife order a 6 oz filet and I ordered a 12 oz rib eye. When my rib eye arrived, the waitress was very kind and asked me to cut into it to be sure it was done the way I ordered it. Well, I had trouble cutting it as it had so much gristle. Since she was watching, she asked if I would prefer to have another, I said yes by all means. My wife cut into hers and it was done ok, but the quality was very poor, similar to one you could get down the street for half the price. When I finally got my rib eye, it was just ok and decided to eat it anyway. The manager stopped by a couple of time and we both expressed our dis-satisfaction, but our words seemed to fall on deaf ears. After we finished eating, the bus boy set dirty dishes on the table and asked if he could pick up our dirty dishes. Not quite what we expected, to have other peoples dirty dishes setting on our table. We have been to Copelands for our last 4-5 anniversary's, always ordering steak, and have been well satisfied until this trip. The quality of the steaks have really gone down, and the prices have gone up. I don't mind paying for quality food and good service, but, this was terrible. Our visit was April 30, 2013.

• Visited April 2013