“Overpriced, but EXCELLENT desert”

Copeland's of New Orleans
Ranked #7 of 221 Restaurants in Rogers
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Bentonville, Arkansas
“Overpriced, but EXCELLENT desert”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We often go in just to snag some deserts from the desert area. Whoever the pastry chef is here is certainly earning their money.

The New Orleans style food on the menu is pretty expensive, and really isn't anything all that exceptional.

Great atmosphere, and great place to take a date probably.

Visited October 2012

Signal Mountain, Tennessee
“Great Family place”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This place has a great menu that is sure to please everyone in the family from the 3 year old to the teenagers and even the adults. The service and quality of the food is very good.

Visited May 2013
Bella Vista, Arkansas
“Fifty Third Anniversary”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

After being seated, we informed the waitress it was our 53 anniversary, and we wanted to make it special. Although we have eaten there several times, usually eating pasta and New Orleans style food, this night was special and we both decided od steak. My wife order a 6 oz filet and I ordered a 12 oz rib eye. When my rib eye arrived, the waitress was very kind and asked me to cut into it to be sure it was done the way I ordered it. Well, I had trouble cutting it as it had so much gristle. Since she was watching, she asked if I would prefer to have another, I said yes by all means. My wife cut into hers and it was done ok, but the quality was very poor, similar to one you could get down the street for half the price. When I finally got my rib eye, it was just ok and decided to eat it anyway. The manager stopped by a couple of time and we both expressed our dis-satisfaction, but our words seemed to fall on deaf ears. After we finished eating, the bus boy set dirty dishes on the table and asked if he could pick up our dirty dishes. Not quite what we expected, to have other peoples dirty dishes setting on our table. We have been to Copelands for our last 4-5 anniversary's, always ordering steak, and have been well satisfied until this trip. The quality of the steaks have really gone down, and the prices have gone up. I don't mind paying for quality food and good service, but, this was terrible. Our visit was April 30, 2013.

• Visited April 2013
Lowell, Arkansas
“great kids meals, awesome cheesecake”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

When we can't figure out where we want to go, we usually end up at Copeland's. The cheesecake is so good. I like to add the white chocolate. Everything we've tried is good. My favorite is the catfish poboy, and my husband LOVES the Zydeco Chicken (the corn cakes that come with it are DELICIOUS.) The kids portions are large and well priced. One of our favorite places!

Visited March 2013
Rogers, Arkansas
“Unique flare, great taste, ave service”
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Copelands has always been a favorite of ours. Lately, the service has been below par. I ordered grilled red fish with side salad, wife ordered shrimp and lump crab remoulade (spicy and omg). Both were delish. But my side salad came out with the meal. That drives me crazy. By the time I finished my salad, my main dish was kinda cold.
Wife ordered Bloody Mary and she said it was "the best she ever had".
I think the management at Copelands needs to spend a little more on payroll to assure service does not suffer. Our last two times visiting, service was sub par at best, open tables and a line out the door. With the nearby choices for resturants, no matter how good the food, people will not tolerate sub par service.