“Copeland's never Disappoints”

Copeland's of New Orleans
Ranked #7 of 218 Restaurants in Rogers
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
“Copeland's never Disappoints”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

I just recently went back to Copeland's for my mother's bday dinner and it was great yet again. I'm a pretty basic guy when dining out and I usually get the steak, which is amazing, but this time I got the ribs. I know, I know, ribs at a New Orleans style place I was asked. I throughly enjoyed them and I got some bites of steak from my wife, another great experience indeed!

• Visited September 2012

“Yummy food! Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

I went there with 3 other co workers and it was a great dining experience. I enjoyed the grilled chicken cobb salad. Good flavor. The other dishes that were eaten by my coworkers looked great as well. The server was nice and prompt. Will go back again.

Beaver Lake
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Enjoyable surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

Grangie says...
We dined at Copeland's last night. The place was beautiful and the food was delicious. But Misty, our server, topped it all. She knew her stuff, was friendly, attentive to our needs and on the ball. Ask for her when you come and you'll be seated where she serves - Tuesdays and Thursdays.

• Visited October 2012
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Crawfish Bread and Eggplant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

My wife and I always enjoy Copelands. It is the place we will most likely go if we are going out. Here are some of our favorites.
Eggplant pirogue!
I am not a fan of eggplant.The dish sounded so good I had to try it. Thin slices of eggplant breaded and deep fried served on angel hair pasta with a shrimp and crab claw sauce. Amazing!!
Crawfish Bread:
Think pizza, but on fantastic toasted french bread. It disappears from the table so fast you are jealous of everyone who had a bite. It will make you selfish.

• Visited June 2012
Austin, Texas
“Don't get their steak”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

Cipeland's has decent seafood and an ok atmosphere if you don't mind "loud.". But the steaks are over $20 and not at all worth it. Service was good and appetizer was good. Much better steaks available for that amount of money and even less around the same area.