“Great food in the dark”

Copeland's of New Orleans
Ranked #10 of 231 Restaurants in Rogers
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Thursday early evening dinner, but still the place was a bit crowded. I ordered the crab stuffed eggplant and my wife had the crabcakes and shrimp Alfredo. None of our dinner survived. My eggplant was served with shrimp and angel hair pasta and some sort of sauce that I believe must've been funneled straight from heaven. I would definitely return and recommend this place to others. My drink glass was never empty and I can put them away. Only gripe is that this place is so dark.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Copelands is very consistant on their food and their service. My husband and I love Copelands one of our Favorites. We have never had a bad meal or bad service when we go. We have been going to Copelands for over 3 years at this location.

Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

This wa a great place for fresh Mexican food. The atmosphere was great! Food was hot, fresh and delivered with a smile. Our drinks were attended to promptly and our waitress was so pleasant. When we are back in the area another stop here will be on the agenda.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

The best crawfish etu Fay I've eaten since leaving southern MS several years ago. I also love the bow tie pasta appetizer. We have eaten there probably a dozen times and loved every time. Wait staff is there with drink refills and several people check on you for any needs. Neat place but give yourself some time to eat.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Hearty entrees. Could probably share. And would probably want to b/c they have some delicious cheesecakes. With all the different toppings it's wonderful!