“Everything Needed For A Weekend Tripo”

Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The most important basics - clean, comfortable, and helpful staff. The morning breakfast adequate. Had a bridge game in the lobby and staff came by to see if we needed any water. Room layout one of the best we have ever seen.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Tina B, Manager at Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Thank you for positive feedback. We sincerely appreciate it very much, we are proud of our hotel and delighted to hear that your visit with us was an excellent one. Our reception area is a great place to gather with friends and enjoy playing cards, having breakfast and visiting. We hope you will stay with us again in the future. Thanking you again for your kindness.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

This hotel was very clean. From the room to the pool, everything was kept clean and neat at all times. I was very happy with the size of the room as well. There was plenty of room to move around and to have all 4 of us in the room at the same time. Great area to stay as well. Shopping and restaurants were very close by.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tina B, Manager at Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

We are so thrilled to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us, it is a pleasure to have you as guest at Hampton Inn Bentonville/Rogers. Our rooms are roomy and very clean and comfortable. Shopping in our area is locating within a few miles of the hotel as well as many restaurants. I am delighted to hear you found that a pleasure and convenience to your stay. Our hotel is located very well. Happy travels our Hampton friend and thank you so much for letting us know how your stay went.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This is a great hotel. I have stayed there several times and I have never had a problem. Clean rooms, friendly staff, good breakfast, and the internet always works. I never hesitate to stay at a Hampton Inn even in an area I have not visited before because the the consistent standard of quality. You know you will always have nice, clean accommodations at the Hampton Inn.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for expressing how your stay with us at Hampton Inn Bentonville / Rogers. We love that our guest enjoy staying with us so much. The Brands consistency is great to know and the comfort of that worth so much. We look forward to any return visits to our hotel you may have in the future. Happy Travels

Reviewed June 20, 2013

This Hampton was just how I would have treated my own family if they came to visit me. Thanks for everything and I would recommend you folks! The room was a nice size and the bed was very comfortable. I appreciate the cleanliness and the extra notes you provided about having complimentary notions at the desk, in case you didn't pack something, like, toothbrush, etc. Lighting was very good and I forgot to say that your pillows were comfortable. This is unusual and appreciated.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tina B, Manager at Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you enjoyed your stay with us at Hampton Inn Bentonville/Rogers. We strive to please all of our guest. I have to tell you the pillows are comfortable and as a former heavy traveler myself I know how nice it is for our guest to enjoy a good nights sleep on excellent bedding and pillows that make a difference. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and sincerely appreciate you staying with us. Many many thanks.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I had no problem getting to, or in or out of this hotel. Access to the airport and other highways was easy. The local area offers lots of corporate places to eat, which is fine. The hotel was very quiet and peaceful and bed comfortable. The gym was just your standard gym. The only think that irked me was the quality of the eggs at breakfast, but I'm being a little nitpicky. There was plenty of other stuff to eat, so I got my fill. The fruit was good. If I wanted something else for breakfast there were plenty of places close by that were super easy to get to. It's a dry county, which might bother people looking for a beer, but finding a place that sold beer was about 10 minutes away. It's June 2013 as I write this but I understand the county is voting to allow liquor licenses soon. So overall, it was a pretty restful place with access to a lot of amenities that made the trip to Arkansas easier. I would recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I appreciate that you posted a review for us, I sincerely apologize that the eggs were not they way you like them, We are however happy that you found other items that you enjoyed and over all your stay with us was very good. If you are going to be in our area again do let us know and perhaps we can provide a different type of eggs for you. Again Thank you!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Everything was excellent in all areas of customer service. The breakfast staff did a great job in keeping food out for all hotel guests. There were several girls softballs teams staying there and we never had any concerns with the youth.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tina B, Manager at Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know that we are doing a great job at Hampton Inn, it is very important to us that our guest always have a great experience. There are times when we have teams in on the weekends and we get very busy, we strive to take care of each of our guest and make sure they know they are important to us no matter how busy we are. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed our breakfast and that our staff took good care of you. We do look forward to having you again at Hampton Inn Bentonville/Rogers if you are in our area again.

Many thanks

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Our softball team (mostly 11 y/o) stayed in this hotel because of the pool. We weren't allowed to use it!!! The pool closes at 10pm for those under 18. Our tournament games keep going until somewhere between 8 and 11pm each night. We also were not allowed to use the fitness rm. The web site should note the closing time and restrictions of they are going to be unreasonable. Wer usually stay at Embassy Suites and have never had this problem. Night staff also unfriendly, cranky.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tina B, Manager at Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your experience at our Lighthouse Award winning Hampton Inn here in Rogers, AR. We sincerely apologize that you did not find your stay satisfactory. Most hotels have hours that the pool is open and rules we must follow specifically for the safety of our guest and children younger than 18 years old and of course for all of our guest. With that being said, it is posted that the pool closes at 10PM we sincerely apologize that this was an inconvenience to you and to your team coming in late from a game and wanting to swim. We do hope your team had a great time other wise and enjoyed the area and being a part of the weekend sports events.