“Great Place”

Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Joplin, Missouri
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed at this hotel during Homecoming weekend at the U of A. It is about a 20 minute highway drive from the university but wasn't bad traffic and didn't seem that far. This is a professional decorated hotel. Everything from the breakfast area, hallways, and rooms were very clean and very modern in decor. The place even smelled good! Breakfast was good and included biscuits and gravy and scrambled eggs that were actually cooked. I am very picky and I will stay in this hotel again. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Layken K, Manager at Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Thank you so much for choosing the Hampton Inn for your Homecoming Weekend. We are so happy that you enjoyed the decor and breakfast. Thank you so much for your recommendation.We hope to see you again for Homecoming in 2013 if not sooner!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Southern California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I'm guessing most of the guests at this hotel are doing business with Walmart or Sam's Club and it's a smart choice to stay here. The staff is extremely helpful and it's so nice to always be able to get hot coffee, tea, or fruit in the lobby. I'm not a big breakfast person so I can't really comment on the breakfast buffet, but it seems pretty popular. I've stayed her dozens of times and my room is always immaculate. I'd definitely recommend this Hampton Inn anytime!!

Room Tip: Unless you're a sound sleeper during the summer, avoid room 315, there's a large airconditio...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your loyalty with our Hampton. We are so thrilled that we have been able to accomadate you and thank you so much for your recommendation. Please ask the front desk about our "On the go" breakfast bags that include more things that would be suitable for snacking throughout the day. This might be something that you would enjoy and would be a great alternative to the breakfast buffett. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

I am a Hilton Honors member and we always try to stay in Hilton properties. We stayed in 11 Hilton properties on this particular vacation and over 25 this year, with the majority being Hampton Inns. This was very nice hotel with inside rooms, but it was average compared with other Hampton Inns that we had stayed in. The room was clean, however, it was not worth the price. I thought that it was pretty expensive compared to other Hampton Inns we have stayed in. We stayed there on October 22nd, which was a Monday. Hampton Inn has a habit of raising the price on certain hotels during the week to capture the business traveler, which we were not. Apparently, this was the closest Hampton Inn to the WalMart headquarters. In addition, it seems like every governmental agency has their hands out. On this particular room there was the state tax, the state tourism tax, the city tax, the county tax and the Rogers tourism tax. The room for the night ended up costing a total of $149.21. It seems like Hampton Inn would consider if the travel is on business and take into consideration the add on taxes when setting the room rate. If you are on vacation during the week and can try another location, I would recommend it. The only reason that I stayed in this particular one was that it was late and I had been traveling all day.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Layken K, Manager at Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn in Rogers,AR. We appreciate your loyalty with Hilton. We value your feedback and thank you for the review. Prices at each Hampton are based on location. Our rates are set based upon being competitive against local hotels,even outside of the Hilton brand. We invite youto visit our website, where you can take advantage of our advance purchase rate or you may qaulify for additional discounts such as AAA. We hope you enjoyed your vacation in Northwest Arkansas and hope to have you here again soon.
Opelousas, Louisiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

Another hotel incorrectly booked a single instead or the double and sold out of rooms. I had to find a hotel last minute, so gave this property a shot at my business. Rooms were available and at a very competitive price. While the hotel looked like an older property from the outside, the interior looked recently updated and the rooms were very clean and modern. Beds were comfortable and the rooms were unusually quiet (could have been the clientele). The breakfast was the usual fare for Hampton Inn and this was the first time I took advantage of the breakfast to go, just right for an early morning flight out of town. The location is great. Close to restaurants, walking distance for a few to include Red Robin and Abuellos. 10-15 to the Walmart Home Office, 5-10 to the mall, always dependent on traffic.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Layken K, Manager at Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn as your alternative. We are sorry to hear of your inconvience but are pleased that you were able to take advantage of good value and enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you for taking advantage of the "breakfast on the go" and we hope that next time you visit Northwest Arkansas, you can stay with us again and explore the convience and reacqauint with this experience! Thank you for your feedback and hope to see you soon!
Indialantic, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

I stay in tons of Hampton Inns every year and this one is just above average. The lobby is redone as well as most of the rooms. The staff is very nice and the internet is always working (a huge PLUS!). Also, a great location that's close to all the newer spots in Bentonville/Rogers.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Layken K, Manager at Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you for choosing Hampton Inns for your travel consistently. We are so happy you enjoyed oyr recent rennovation. We hope to see you the next time you visit the Rogers/Bentonville area.
Rocklin, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

Went to Rogers, Arkansas to see my sister. Being from California I had all of these visions in my head about the State of Arkansas and what type of hotels and people they might have there. I'm sure you'll get the idea... Banjos and country folk and maybe a rundown motel.. Boy oh Boy was I pleasantly surprised, by the State itself and the wonderful people. I was also surprised by the Hampton Inn! What an amazing place! I was greeted by very friendly staff. The hotel itself was very modern, updated and clean. My room was very nice and the bed/pillows were extremely comfortable! Every morning there was a free breakfast in the lobby. If you cannot sit down to breakfast, they have to go bags available at the counter! Coffee is available around the clock. I would recommend this hotel as a safe and nice place to stay. It's right in the heart of the town and close to everything. The price was excellent for the quality of the facility. I felt like I was in a luxurious hotel that should go for several hundred dollars per night. I almost don't want to give a great review because I fear that people will flock to this hotel and My little secret will be out. But alas, The Hampton Inn in Bentonville/Rogers deserves high marks! If you listen to any advice, here it is: You should stay at this facility! You won't be disappointed! And if you are, there's something wrong with you :). Simply Perfect!!

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you enjoyed your time with your sister as well. Thank you for letting out your secret! We hope you come to visit us again in Arkansas and would be thrilled to provide you with great value experience again!
Toledo
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

This is your typical Hampton Inn. I arrived later than I had wanted as I had stayed in Joplin the previous night/day and was only staying here because it is a Hilton property and I had an early flight out of XNA.

This is a good choice if you are looking to escape to the airport in the morning. I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for being a Hilton loyalist. We appreciate you choosing us and are happy we could provide you with convience during your stay. We hope to see you again the next time you travel into Northwest Arkansas!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rogers
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bentonville South
#2 of 22 in Bentonville
MainStay Suites Rogers
MainStay Suites Rogers
#6 of 21 in Rogers

Been to Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers? Share your experiences!