“Wonderful staff, nice room”

Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Reviewed October 11, 2011

I unfortunately had to make last minute reservations for a funeral and chose this location because of a corporate discount Hilton hotels has with our employer. The staff was wonderful, several other members of my family chose this location so we could be together. Upon check-in, the clerk advised me I had a message from another family member. On our way out to dinner, the same clerk offered us coupons for local restaurants which came in handy. I found the beds and the room to be very new and comfy though later after talking to one of the managers, I found out that the hotel is older, they just keep up with their remodeling. She also let me know rooms there are much cheaper on weekends because they are usually booked solid during the week for Walmart business. Another great tip, if you are going to a funeral, let the hotel know, they will give you a discount even greater than your company discount. I did enjoy the continental breakfast both days of my stay, you could make your own waffles which were wonderful, this was probably the best "continental" breakfast I've had in a hotel. I didn't use the pool or spa but the looked well maintained, as was the fitness room.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed October 9, 2011

My Stay at the Hampton Inn Rogers on the Weekend of October 7th thru 9th 2011 was Great. The Staff was Good, The Beds were Good, The Fitness Center was Great, The Free Breakfast was Good. I did not use the Indoor Pool so i can't say either way but it did look like a Good Pool. It was Packed but that was because it was a Razorback weekend. Overall my stay was Great. I would reccomind this Hotel to anybody. GHG AND WPS.

Room Tip: Go for the 4th Floor.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed October 7, 2011

I rolled into Rogers, AR and first called Embassy Suites. They wanted to charge me $250 for a night. Forget it! So I called Hampton Inn. For literally half the price, I got a king bed, nice room, great night sleep and great service. I was very pleased.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed September 22, 2011

We have stayed in several hotels over the last few months and, by far, this hotel has scored the highest in our book ! Nice, large, clean updated rooms with very comfortable beds, digitally controlled air/heating unit (trane) which worked superbly, decent sized indoor pool and hot tub, clean and updated hotel lobby with clean continental breakfast area and adequate seating - nice hotel staff. We will definitely book here first when we are in this area !

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2011

My husband and I stayed at this hotel Labor day weekend and really enjoyed it. The front desk staff was very friendly. The rooms were very nice. We will stay at this hotel anytime we are in the area.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank WSparks
Reviewed August 28, 2011

This property is above and beyond any motel we have been in and have traveled over 52 years. The front desk clerk ( wish I knew her name) was absolutely wonderful. We checked in on 27 Aug. about 11:15am and when we checked out on Sunday am, the 28th, this lady was back for the nexts days shift. She was willing to come to the room to help with anything that we needed. We had the handicap room (101) and it was more than anyone could expect. Coffee, tea, etc was always available and the breakfast was one of the best you have ever had. I think they had seating for probably 40 to 50 guests. The beds were so great, we had a great night's sleep. WiFi hook-up was wonderful, as were so many TV channels. I hope the manager can figurer out the desk clerk is and give her kudo's and perhaps a raise. She is a keeper.

Room Tip: Our window faced the busy street and once you were in the room, you never heard any noise..
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Pat C
Reviewed August 6, 2011

Stayed one night for business. All staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Check in was fast and easy. Room was CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN and quiet. All the usual amenities including free Internet. Pool and hot tub were clean and well serviced. Location is walkable to a ton of restaurants... Ask front desk for dining options and they provided discount coupons. About a 20 minute drive to the XNA airport basically turn right out of the hotel, then left on SW Regional Airport Blvd - simple). Didn'tget a chance to enjoy the full breakfast in the morning, but on mentioning our 4:30am departure, they provided us with a bagged breakfast the night before. Perfect! Would definitely stay again anytime.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank Stephen B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rogers
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bentonville South
#2 of 21 in Bentonville
MainStay Suites Rogers
MainStay Suites Rogers
#6 of 21 in Rogers

Been to Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers? Share your experiences!