“Great stay” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #10 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Great stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2010

The room was extremely clean and well kept. I was very comfortable with all of the extra amenities that they had to offer includeing a flat screeen tv, stove and refrigerator. I would recomend this hotel to any person traveling on business.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
tulsa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2010

I don't know why the reviews were so bad before, but I am guessing it's because Megan wasn't taking care of them. Well, she has been fabulous!!!!!! She has helped me with all sorts of things like a coupon for the restaurant across the way-which wasn't the best, but the bread pudding was great to helping me and my kids with this and that. The management team made a great decision when they hired her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2009

My husband and I are both travel agenst and were delighted when we arrived here HOWEVER since checking out, it has become a NIGHTMARE. We prepaid our room through Hotels.com and had to provide a credit card for our pet deposit. Not only did they charge us for the pet deposit BUT THEY CHARGED US FOR THE ROOM TWO MORE TIMES!! After having paid $178 originally, they charged my card for ANOTHER $349.50 and are GIVING ME NOTHING BUT EXCUSES ON GETTING THE MONEY BACK!!. It has been 4 days since I checked out and I STILL do not have my money BACK BUT they certainly have THEIR extra $349.50!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple