“Excellent Accommodations with Great Ammenities”

Staybridge Suites Rogers-Bentonville
Ranked #9 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Reviewed April 16, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Staybridge Suites on a Saturday night last week. We've stayed at two other IHG hotels in the area - the Candlewood and the HI Express - and this was, by far, the best.

Upon arrival, we were given an upgrade from a studio to a suite, which was great because my brother-in-law tagged along with us. This hotel clearly honors IHG Rewards Club status, something that is sadly lacking in other properties I've visited. The room was spacious and well-appointed with a stylish-looking kitchenette, two televisions, a DVD player with a DVD library at the front desk, and (most importantly) an amazingly comfortable king bed. The bathroom was spotless, with good water pressure and a "fancy" shower head.

Some of the amenities include a standard workout room, a library with books and board games, free laundry facilities, and a pool (It's actually in the Holiday Inn next door, which is only about ten feet away). By far our favorite amenity was the free gas grills on the outside patio. Instead of going out, we took advantage of the great weather and grilled brats and corn-on-the-cob. The patio overlooks a highway, but it was an enjoyable experience nonetheless.

Breakfast in the morning was much better than you would get at a Holiday Inn (or even some Hiltons and Sheratons). Food included sausage, eggs, fresh fruit, oatmeal, waffles, yoghurt, three kinds of coffee, myriad teas, milk and juice. Apparently, they have weekday receptions in the evenings, but we were there on a weekend.

The highlight of our stay, though, was the excellent customer service we received from Scott at the front desk. He said he had been working there since last summer, but he was so knowledgeable and helpful. Even though I had more questions and requests than usual, Scott never made it seem like I was an inconvenience at all. In fact, the only time he wasn't immediately available to help me was when he was helping a vision-impaired guest find something in her car! What a guy! Seriously, ace.

From now on, my wife and I will only be staying at the Staybridge Suites when we're in Southwest Arkansas.

Room Tip: Suite 144 is on the ground level, facing away from the highway, and close to everything.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 9, 2014

My wife and I stayed at this Staybridge Suites for this first time on a Razorback football weekend this past fall. It is a new property and has the standard new SS design. The room was nice and I didn't notice any road noise from the nearby Interstate. The breakfast was very good and adequate. At our checkout the assistant manager greeted us and asked about our stay. I told him we enjoyed our stay and that I would be writing a review on TripAdvisor.

We usually spend the night in the Rogers-Bentonville area on football weekends. It is hard to get a place in Fayetteville and usually more rooms are available in this area. Where we stay depends on the hotel which has the best rate. This will usually be an IHG, a Hilton or a Marriott property. This SS will definitely be in play if its rates are competitive. We had a good stay and would look forward to coming back again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 6, 2013

This was my first visit for my wife and I at this Staybridge. To start off we DEFINITELY will be back. This was a very nice surprise for us traveling from the Kansas City area for a fall weekend get away.

Reading many of the favorable comments on Trip Advisor sold us on choosing this hotel and would highly recommend it.

The facility is clean, comfortable and has a nice homey B&B feel to it.

We were warmly greeted at check-in, and were upgraded to a one bedroom king because of my IHG status.

Our room was cozy and comfortable. The bed was very-very comfortable.

The breakfast area as well as the large selection of items was fantastic. The young lady working both mornings (didn't get her name) was such a hard worker and did a great job of keeping everything replenished. If I owned a business I would hire her in a minute.

In the fall of 2012 my wife and I stayed in the area at The Hilton Garden Inn. That was a mistake. You can see we didn't go back there and won't. We have found our new spot to stay in NW Arkansas.

The breakfast buffet at The Staybridge can run circles around the overpriced one we had at The Hilton Garden Inn in 2012.

If there is one suggestion, as others have reviewed, it is to upgrade the internet in the rooms. It's not very fast and does cut out at times.
However we weren't there for work but just to unwind and relax in the area.

Thanks to the staff and management for running such a fine facility.

We will BE Back!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I travel to Bentonville regularly on business. And stay at Staybridge all the time. The staff knows me by my name and recognizes me when I arrive. They know which room I prefer to stay in and do whatever they can to accommodate my preferences. They have great Greek meets on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings with wine beer and snacks. And also have a great buffet breakfast every morning that includes eggs waffles and oatmeal in addition to breads and cereals. I highly recommend staying there.

Room Tip: Stay in rooms that face the parking lot not the expressway.
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I've never stayed in a Staybridge and I didn't know what to expect. I was very pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it.

The room was clean, large and up to par in every way. My favorite thing was the ceiling fan in the room, which you don't find in many hotels. Everything was comfortable and maintained well. Since this is an IHG property they do have the small pillows which I'm not that big of a fan of because I'd rather have the regular sized ones. I stayed on the 4th floor, backside of the hotel and had no noise issues, but I also got up at 5am every morning for work. Do note that this is a type of hotel that is for guests on long term stays so they only have light maid service unless specifically requested. I don't mind this as I don't like room service everyday.

I would definitely stay here again and try other properties of this brand if they are all like this model hotel.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

This is a nice place if you can get a room on the other side of the highway. The rooms are clean and the folks working at reception are friendly. The breakfast bar is also a nice touch with different types of hot foods each day.

Unfortunately, the hotel is right next to the highway and the sound of the road noise can be heard throughout the night. Avoid if you are a light sleeper!

Pros:
Good location and easy to find parking
Friendly staff
Clean rooms with fridge and kitchenette
Comfortable bed
Convenient breakfast

Cons:
Too close to the highway and very noisy
WiFi connection drops frequently

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Rogers-Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Dear el_Rey_de_SF,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on your stay. It is pleasing to know that our location was convenient and clean and you found our staff to be friendly. I regret however the problems encountered with the Wifi connection. We appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services.

We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Regards,

Pam G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Our family stayed two nights over the weekend at this hotel. We were greeted by the most friendly and helpful staff. Our two bedroom suite was extremely clean. Breakfast was great. The property was well maintained. This was our first stay at Staybridge Suites but based on this stay will be looking for them in the future any time we are traveling.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family