“Feels like my second home”

Staybridge Suites Rogers-Bentonville
Ranked #8 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I travel to Bentonville regularly on business. And stay at Staybridge all the time. The staff knows me by my name and recognizes me when I arrive. They know which room I prefer to stay in and do whatever they can to accommodate my preferences. They have great Greek meets on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings with wine beer and snacks. And also have a great buffet breakfast every morning that includes eggs waffles and oatmeal in addition to breads and cereals. I highly recommend staying there.

Room Tip: Stay in rooms that face the parking lot not the expressway.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I've never stayed in a Staybridge and I didn't know what to expect. I was very pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it.

The room was clean, large and up to par in every way. My favorite thing was the ceiling fan in the room, which you don't find in many hotels. Everything was comfortable and maintained well. Since this is an IHG property they do have the small pillows which I'm not that big of a fan of because I'd rather have the regular sized ones. I stayed on the 4th floor, backside of the hotel and had no noise issues, but I also got up at 5am every morning for work. Do note that this is a type of hotel that is for guests on long term stays so they only have light maid service unless specifically requested. I don't mind this as I don't like room service everyday.

I would definitely stay here again and try other properties of this brand if they are all like this model hotel.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

This is a nice place if you can get a room on the other side of the highway. The rooms are clean and the folks working at reception are friendly. The breakfast bar is also a nice touch with different types of hot foods each day.

Unfortunately, the hotel is right next to the highway and the sound of the road noise can be heard throughout the night. Avoid if you are a light sleeper!

Pros:
Good location and easy to find parking
Friendly staff
Clean rooms with fridge and kitchenette
Comfortable bed
Convenient breakfast

Cons:
Too close to the highway and very noisy
WiFi connection drops frequently

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Rogers-Bentonville, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Dear el_Rey_de_SF,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on your stay. It is pleasing to know that our location was convenient and clean and you found our staff to be friendly. I regret however the problems encountered with the Wifi connection. We appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services.

We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Regards,

Pam G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Our family stayed two nights over the weekend at this hotel. We were greeted by the most friendly and helpful staff. Our two bedroom suite was extremely clean. Breakfast was great. The property was well maintained. This was our first stay at Staybridge Suites but based on this stay will be looking for them in the future any time we are traveling.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My husband and I were visiting family in Bentonville in late June. As I always do, I checked Trip Advisor for recommendations, and I was amazed at the excellent reviews for Staybridge Suites, so I booked that hotel for three nights, even though I had not ever heard of Staybridge Suites before.

When we arrived, we thought the lobby and the facility looked lovely, but then we arrived at our room. Wow, we were extremely impressed with the accommodations. We really have traveled all over the world, and the suite into which we walked was truly impressive. It was as nice or surpassed any Hilton, Sheraton, or Marriott in which we have stayed.

I realize that there are many factors which enter into full-service hotels which provide restaurants, bars, room service, enumerable meeting rooms, etc., which some travelers require. However, if one just wants a wonderful immaculate suite beautifully furnished with flat panel TV's in each room, an air conditioner in every room in the suite, with a kitchen thrown in, check out (or should I say check into) the Staybridge Suites in Bentonville-Rogers.

The complimentary breakfasts were excellent. An afternoon reception with snacks plus complimentary wine and beer was also provided. One could tell the staff was well organized and very team-oriented. Jackie Diaz, the manager, was warm, friendly, and totally involved in the operation of the hotel and was highly regarded by the staff, all of which were also superb. Kudos to this hotel, Jackie, and the staff.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The hotel is very clean, it is in a great location. If you stay more than a day the breakfast changes each day. Small kitchenette in the suite. Great value. I will definitely be back. Great place for extended stay.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I can see why this place has won so many awards. It was by for the cleanest hotel I have stayed at in years! The entire property was extremely clean and kept up. It almost feels like staying at a bed and breakfast. Also,There are so many amazing amentities ranging from complimentary laundry rooms to full meals that help make this place amazing. The bedding was EXTREMELY comfy, and the towels and big and plush. The only draw back is the a/c does not go lower than 70, and if the temp. is around that outside, you will not get the a/c going. But they do have ceiling fans! As far as the staff, they are all very nice and professional. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family