“Very nice hotel, but terrible traffic noise”

Staybridge Suites Rogers-Bentonville
Ranked #9 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Harrison, Arkansas
“Very nice hotel, but terrible traffic noise”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We had an excellent stay except for the traffic noise in the morning. Great service, very clean, nice hotel. Starting at 5:00 am the traffic noise kept us from sleeping. Turned up ac unit and ceiling fan and nothing helped. Would stay there again but would only do so if I had a room in tge front away from the interstate. Hope this helps you get a good nights sleep.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank tycook
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Rogers-Bentonville, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Dear tycook,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your experience with us. I am pleased you found our service and hotel cleanliness commendable. Please accept my sincere apology for the noise challenges you experienced during your stay. Your feedback will be taken into consideration in our efforts to continually monitor and improve the quality and services we offer.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and we hope that you will consider us again on your future travels.

Joel B
Case Manager
IHGCare

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We traveled with our son for a medical appointment lasting all week. We were very comfortable. The two bedroom suite was like an apartment with the most comfortable beds. Two bathrooms with separate dressing areas, a kitchen with everything you need and a dining area all equipted with the amenities of home. No need to pack Shampoo/conditioner, hair dryer, lotion, TP,soap,coffee/tea , salt/pepper,sugar,popcorn. It's there. This is not your average extended stay. Very modern and clean.. Three flat screen TV's. Wow! Computer desk and chair. COLD AC.

The only suggestion we would have is for more comfortable livingroom furniture. We were in the room between appointments and the pull out sofa and small chair could have been a wee bit more inviting. Over all A 5 star. Customer service surpasses anywhere we have stayed. We will be back and will recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I travel to northwest Arkansas quite often for business. I've stayed in many of the hotels in Bentonville, Rogers, Springdale and Fayetteville. This Staybridge Suites in Rogers is my favorite. Compared to the other IHG properties - this has always been the cleanest, friendliest and most comfortable. I've stay about 50 times at this hotel over the past two years. It has very quick access to the Hwy 540 and close to the Pinnacle Hills shopping area, theater and restaurants. They have free wine, beer and dinner Tuesday through Thursday... and free hot breakfast every morning. I also like the Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers... which is two blocks away and the Sushi House in Bentonville that is about a 10 minute drive away. As a side note, I have not been compensated in any way for my review... even though I've stayed at this hotel a bunch.

Room Tip: I prefer the northside, top floor (4th), facing the parking lot... it's the quietest section of...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Arizona
Reviewed June 2, 2012

What a lovely, modern hotel! Nice 2-room suite, pet-friendly $15 extra, comfy beds. Highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Caulksville
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Very modern, clean, comfortable. Close to many fabulous restaurants, also had good selection of foodstuff for convenience.

• Stayed April 2012
Reviewed May 21, 2012 via mobile

I travel to this area several times a year and have been staying here for about the last four years. Staff is extremely friendly and remembers your name. Rooms have fully stocked kitchens with a full size fridge. The beds are awesome. They are equal to the comfort of my Sleep Number bed at home.

• Stayed April 2012
Prattville, Alabama
Reviewed May 14, 2012

This is a nicet hotel, but I couldn't believe what happened when I checked in. I checked in around 1 PM, and the desk clerk (who was very nice) said my room on the first floor was not ready and that they would call me when it was ready. He scanned my credit card, had me sign/initial, etc.. (all the things they have you do when you check in), and he said just come back and the desk clerk will give me the key later. Also, he told me to make sure I get my little gift for being a platinum member. I came back later. The girl at the desk asked for my credit card. I told her I had already checked in and my card had already been scanned. She said she still needed to scan it, and then she asked me if I wanted to keep it on the visa...When I asked for the little gift, she said are sure they didn't already give you one? I said no, and she said are you sure? Unbelieveable!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Rogers-Bentonville, responded to this review, June 21, 2012
Dear Phillip F,

Thank you for being a Priority Club Platinum Member and for your review regarding your experience. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to our attention and apologize for any inconvenience the hotel staff may have caused. We will follow up with the staff to ensure that similar incidents won't happen again. We appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services.

Regards,