Staybridge Suites Rogers-Bentonville
$114
$109
$149
Homewood
All reviewsafternoon receptionfull kitchenan enjoyable experiencefront deskbetter than averagespecial thankswould stay here againsuite hotelevery morningwater pressureholiday innfavorite hotelwonderful stayin townbed was very comfortablehappy hourlocation is great
Reviewed June 2, 2012

What a lovely, modern hotel! Nice 2-room suite, pet-friendly $15 extra, comfy beds. Highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Very modern, clean, comfortable. Close to many fabulous restaurants, also had good selection of foodstuff for convenience.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed May 21, 2012 via mobile

I travel to this area several times a year and have been staying here for about the last four years. Staff is extremely friendly and remembers your name. Rooms have fully stocked kitchens with a full size fridge. The beds are awesome. They are equal to the comfort of my Sleep Number bed at home.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed May 14, 2012

This is a nicet hotel, but I couldn't believe what happened when I checked in. I checked in around 1 PM, and the desk clerk (who was very nice) said my room on the first floor was not ready and that they would call me when it was ready. He scanned my credit card, had me sign/initial, etc.. (all the things they have you do when you check in), and he said just come back and the desk clerk will give me the key later. Also, he told me to make sure I get my little gift for being a platinum member. I came back later. The girl at the desk asked for my credit card. I told her I had already checked in and my card had already been scanned. She said she still needed to scan it, and then she asked me if I wanted to keep it on the visa...When I asked for the little gift, she said are sure they didn't already give you one? I said no, and she said are you sure? Unbelieveable!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 21, 2012

Dear Phillip F,

Thank you for being a Priority Club Platinum Member and for your review regarding your experience. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to our attention and apologize for any inconvenience the hotel staff may have caused. We will follow up with the staff to ensure that similar incidents won't happen again. We appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services.

Regards,
Jaime W
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed April 3, 2012

Very nice hotel, new. The breakfast is great. No maid service on the weekends, but that is kind of nice, since we don't have to worry about anyone coming into the room. Fresh towels are available at the desk. No pool on site, but available next door at the Holiday Inn. That didn't matter to us, but might for families with young children. It is great having a kitchen in the room.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family