“Best hotel I've ever stayed at”

Staybridge Suites Rogers-Bentonville
Ranked #9 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Mableton, Georgia
“Best hotel I've ever stayed at”
Reviewed June 16, 2011

The room had plenty of space and very clean. The bed was comfortable. Everything I expected and more. Hot breakfast each morning in a beautiful sitting area. The gym and pool was just an added plus. I can't think of anything i was disappointed in except it's time to leave. The staff here is just the best all of them were frinendly and helpful: Megan, Mayanne, Destiny, John,Karen, Rosa, Ashley and everyone I missed thank you so much for making my family feel at home. Sincerely, Greg & Karolyn Schmeelk

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Rogers, AR
Reviewed May 4, 2011

I was a long term resident there - 2 months. I accidentally left two of my nicest oil paintings in my room and realized it months later. They still had them in the lost and found, and mailed them out to me right away. They also tracked me down after I left and forwarded a whole packet of mail that a friend had sent me there. Superb customer service by people who really care.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
Overland Park, KS
Reviewed October 9, 2010

Great place to stay! Excellent hotel, clean, and great location. Highly recommend

Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jadevanslyke
New Delhi, India
Reviewed August 4, 2010

We stayed at Staybridge Suites at Bentonville-Rogers for about 2 months and they made us feel at home. Clean rooms, friendly staff, vibrant evening socials. Much recommended.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed June 23, 2010

Great place. Feel like I am at home. Rooms are decorated, homey and comfortable. The free wifi is great, breakfast is great and the free evening snack with a beer is the best thing to return home to. Thumbs up.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank speedracer_455
milesmorley, Manager at Staybridge Suites Rogers-Bentonville, responded to this review, June 24, 2010
Thank you so much for the outstanding review speedracer. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. At your leisure, please let me know if you are a Priority Club member and I will be sure to add the 1,000 bonus points to your account. My contact is miles.morley@ihg.com. Thanks again and safe travels!
Bryant, Arkansas
Reviewed June 18, 2010

My Wife and I enjoyed our stay very much. We found that the hotel was very clean. We enjoyed the rooms and the warm breakfast and the complimentary free drinks.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
milesmorley, Manager at Staybridge Suites Rogers-Bentonville, responded to this review, June 22, 2010
Thank you so much for the kind words on our hotel. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. If you are a Priority Club member, please let me know so that I may add 1,000 bonus points to your account. Thanks again and have a wonderful week.

Regards,

Miles Morley, GM
Arkansas
Reviewed June 14, 2010

Cleanest we've ever experienced.
Friendliest and best service we have had.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple