“Stay at a hotel with great service and hospitality”

Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bentonville South - Rogers, AR
Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Reviewed October 9, 2010

The Country Inn & Suites in Rogers, AR was a great place to stay for the money. The rooms are spacious and the sitting area is comfortable. The bed was comfortable and there was plenty of room to work on a project I was working on at the time. The staff was very friendly and attentive to any needs. They made great suggestions for places to eat, etc. The hotel is located close to restaurants and not far from shopping areas. It is a good central location and is only a few miles from Bentonville, where Wal-Mart headquarters is located. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 2, 2010

Bentonville itself is a very down to earth, heavenly atmosphere but this hotel adds a little bit extra to it. The staff is really wonderful and very helpful on things required. Be it helping you with taxis, or with special help during breakfast or be it to get you discount coupons for restaurants around.

+ves:
Superb location, lot of shopping and eating options around
Large rooms and perfect air conditioning
Good breakfast
Helpful staff
Free book library

-ves:
Just because I thought of putting one, there is no shuttle service to even nearby places. So if you dont have a car, then you need a taxi to even go short distances or walk.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 9, 2010

Our family has spent the past three Easter Weekends at this hotel. Spent this Easter weekend at the hotel as well and was not disappointed. Very clean and modernly appointed rooms. Front desk staff helpful and friendly. Will stay here again or any other time in the area.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed December 22, 2009

My guess is that this hotel was built in the last 1-2 years. The hotel staff was very friendly. The room was spacious. Breakfast offered a variety of options-I enjoyed the biscuits & gravy. We didn't use the pool, but it looked like an average size. Shopping & restaurants are close by.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2009

My family recently travelled to Bentonville, Arkansas, to visit some relatives for a weekend. Before the trip, I used Expedia to try to find the best value on a suite since I had a coupon from the site. I narrowed down my choices to Comfort Suites and Country Inn. I ended up choosing Country Inn because their price was $10 a night cheaper. Unfortunately, I couldn't use the coupon, but it was still a great deal for a two-queen bed suite.

When we arrived around 8pm on Friday evening, there was plenty of room in the parking lot. I really liked the lobby decor as we walked into the hotel. It really does feel like a nice country inn. We checked in and went to our room. We were a little surprised when we got to the room, though, because it wasn't a suite. We grabbed our bags and headed back downstairs to the front desk.

The person behind the counter said she couldn't really help us since we booked through Expedia. We would need to talk to Expedia. We could cancel with Expedia, and rebook through her, but I thought there might be a penalty involved with Expedia for that. We were all tired, so I decided to go to a standard room. My wife was upset, so I called Expedia from the room. I had booked a standard room through Expedia (my fault), but I tried to see if we could upgrade to a suite. Expedia called the front desk for me to avoid confusion, but the person said we couldn't upgrade that night because we had already checked in to the room. We had only been in the room for a few minutes. I was a little upset because it looked to Expedia that suites were available, and from the parking lot, the hotel didn't look that busy. We ended up staying in the standard room, which was still a great value.

The kids (9 and 6) really enjoyed the pool and hot tub, and we all enjoyed the breakfast. There were plenty of options on the breakfast bar, and the staff kept it well stocked.

After the trip, I took the usual survey that was emailed from the hotel. I noted on the survey my dissatisfaction with the way the check-in was handled. Probably not more than an hour later, the hotel manager called me to check on the situation. I described the problem, and that the booking was my fault, but I would have liked to have been able to upgrade. He said that he would send me a VIP pass for a free night and upgrade on our next stay. Later that evening, the person that had been working the counter the night we checked in called and apologized. I hadn't planned on going back, but I really like how they handled the situation, and with a free night, definitely plan on going back.

The moral of the story is that I will be more hesitant to book through Expedia. The manager mentioned during our conversation that they will meet or beat any online price. Though the Expedia staff tried their best to help me, the situation would have been easier to deal with without them in the middle.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed January 29, 2009

When I am in Bentonville for business, this is the hotel of my choice. They have a great staff, clean rooms, and you can't beat the price anywhere in town for this quality. Breakfast is always fresh and hot. If you like waffles, this is a good place to start the day. I would highly recommend this convenient location for those who have business in Bentonville area. Also, easy access to I-540 for travel north or south.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed June 10, 2008

A great room for the price. newer hotel. everything was in new condition. booked a room on the hotel website and got it cheap! best hotel we have stayed in for that price. had more than 1 movie channel too. HBO, HBO2 and a few others. no complaints here.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rogers
Candlewood Suites Rogers/Bentonville
Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville
Doubletree Suites Bentonville
Doubletree Suites Bentonville
#2 of 21 in Bentonville

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bentonville South - Rogers, AR? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bentonville South - Rogers, AR

Address: 4304 West Walnut Street, Rogers, AR 72756
Location: United States > Arkansas > Rogers
#1 Best Value Hotel in Rogers
#2 Family Hotel in Rogers
#3 Romantic Hotel in Rogers
#7 Business Hotel in Rogers
Price Range: $77 - $124 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bentonville South - Rogers, AR 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Carlson, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Bentonville South - Rogers, AR reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn & Suites-Bentonville South Hotel Rogers