“Friendly Staff, Great Stay”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bentonville South
Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Elkhart
“Friendly Staff, Great Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

I normally look for this brand during my travels and it was great to find this brand. I normally receive a warm welcome but this was different, the gentleman working the afternoon shift was great. He was very helpful and actually seemed to care that I had chosen to stay with them. The room was perfect as always, breakfast was fantastic as usual and yet another great night. The location was good and access to anything you needed.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Thomas B
Lance D, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bentonville South, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Thomas, thanks so much for making us your 85th review - Wow, you've got a great resume of travels! Also thanks for notating Hibachi Grill in Rogers. I'll let Jon, Marcela and Nellie know of your kind words on their respective departments, and thanks for the location comment - away from the noise, close to great restaurants, and more on the way. Thanks again Thomas!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Midwest City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

Staying here was the best hotel experience I've had in years for the money. Usually I have paid more for the same amenities or got less for the same money. Everything about this place was above average ~ I had a large king suite for $80, spotless clean, great staff, ALL the amenites and extras, hot breakfast with waffles (with blueberries or strawberries and cream) AND biscuits and gravy AND scramble eggs and sausage. Usually you're lucky to get one on a "hot" breakfast. Everything was fresh and tasty and LOOKED appealing. Pool and sauna with ADULT time and open till midnight, exercise room. This place had it all. I wish I could find a Country Inn Suites in every town I visit!!!! That will be my goal in trip planning from now on.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank reblhrt
Lance D, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bentonville South, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Wish you had another dot reblhrt! Best Trip Advisor complement ever! Our staff thanks you for the kind words, and your business. We always love welcoming our Boomer Sooner/OSU Cowboys to Razorback Land, and we hope to see you again soon. Safe travels reblhrt!
Ward, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

I travel hear weekly on business and ALWAYS stay here. The staff (no matter the shift) is always great, friendly and helpful. Great place for family's to because of the indoor pool and (palm tree) and a great free breakfast with awesome waffles to start of the day. Located right off of I540 this is an awesome place for both business and pleasure.

• Stayed February 2014
2 Thank Bittydirl
Lance D, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bentonville South, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
bittydirl, thanks for the great review sir - It's a pleasure to have you and your family visit, and the words about our staff made our day. We will keep those waffles coming, the pool clean, and your room ready at all times! Thanks again!
Pointblank, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

We were headed home to Texas from an almost two week trip to Missouri. I was hoping to get into Arkansas before stopping and made it here. There were several hotels in the area. I stopped and pulled up my Trip Advisor app and this place had good reviews and a decent price. The man on duty was so very helpful to an exhausted traveler, so very friendly. He put me and my Mother just off the lobby in a nice and very clean room. Free breakfast wasn't extra special, but plenty of choices. When I went to checkout, they asked me if I wanted an ice scrapper. What a shock, the car was covered in ice and I was totally unprepared for this. We were in the middle of an ice storm. They did give me an ice scrapper and told me how to get out of the parking lot without any trouble. My Mother and I just were so appreciative of the helpful staff and clean room. I would stop here in a heartbeat and would recommend it highly.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Sylvia C
Lance D, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bentonville South, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Sylvia, I can't think of a greater complement than you saying your Mom and you were treated well. That makes our day! As for the ice scraper, I'm glad you got that, but I'm sorry we actually didn't find the time to scrape the ice off for you. We love to do that and it looks like we missed our chance. Please know we are looking forward to seeing you all again, and if you can mention your review here the next time you're in, we would love to connect the dots. Thanks again Sylvia!
Springfield, Missouri, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

We stayed here for a quick weekend getaway. The rooms were nice and roomy and the staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome. The breakfast was average, the doughnuts were awful. They also had a nice indoor pool. It was ver quiet and away from the highway which a major plus.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
missouriguy, we are honored to be one of your collection of reviews! Thank you for the comments on our staff - I'm very proud of them. Sorry about the donuts however: I will be checking that closer to recognize the way we can improve there. Thanks again missouriguy!
Pleasanton, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

This has become my go to when traveling by myself or with family in this area. They have a decent hot breakfast included (and is not necessarily the same each day). It can get loud (as it seems to be a go-to for traveling sports teams), but it is family friendly and if you are traveling alone the desk makes an effort to put you in an area away from the noise. Staff is always friendly and accommodating. Nice touch...books that you can borrow for your stay!

Room Tip: Always specify your needs with the front desk. They have always seemed willing to do their best to...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank ACEP925
ACEP925, thanks very much for the review of your return visit here! Nice to know you are a reader, as we get a new collection of books for our guests each quarter. Hope you're with us again soon, safe travels, and thank you again.
Isanti, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

My wife and I stayed two nights after Thanksgiving. Overall, we like the place and will return. The staff is friendly and interacts with guests like friends. Room is nice size and the bed was excellent; it felt brand new. Room decor is a little dated in style, but looks fresh. Everything works. The place was close to fully booked, but noise level in our room was very low. They do have free wireless access. I had some trouble getting connected; however when I switched from my usual Firefox browser to Explorer everything worked fine (not the first time I’ve had this issue with Firefox on wireless networks). My only real complaint was the desk chair would not raise up high enough to be useful. A couple of the spare bed pillows proved a good work around. Also, the TV picture was very slow to come on at times. I mentioned this to the front desk and they were in our room to correct it within minutes and there was no problem after that. It’s a good quality stay at a reasonable price.

Room Tip: The building is hidden behind another one (Mainstay I think?). Look for the tall sign with both the...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Lance D, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bentonville South, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Alan, thank you for the great words about our staff and hotel. It sounds like there were a few minor issues, and I thank you again for letting our teammates handle the situations. We hope you are in town again soon. If not, have a great holiday season, and we will see you next time. Stay warm in Minnesota!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rogers
Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers
MainStay Suites Rogers
MainStay Suites Rogers
#6 of 21 in Rogers
Embassy Suites by Hilton Northwest Arkansas
Homewood Suites Bentonville - Rogers
BEST WESTERN PLUS Castlerock Inn & Suites
Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bentonville South? Share your experiences!