“A clean, relaxing environment with many amenities.”

Homewood Suites Bentonville - Rogers
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Rogers
Indianapolis, Indiana
“A clean, relaxing environment with many amenities.”
Reviewed February 17, 2011

I stayed at Homewood Suites with some friends for a wedding in Rogers. As soon as we arrived, the staff was there to great and assist us with our luggage and checking in. We found out room, and were vary suprised at the size, we have four girls in a room, and it never seemed cramped or dirty. The church was about a 15 min. drive, and it was the perfect location with many things to do around it. We never had to worry about getting breakfast because they had a phenomenal breakfast with many choices. Our stay at Homewood suites was PERFECT! I highly reccomend it to anyone looking for a nice, affordable hotel

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank hsmith089
mdisheroon, Manager at Homewood Suites Bentonville - Rogers, responded to this review, March 2, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with our hotel. We are here to serve each and every wedding or any special event. We take pride in knowing that your event was special. If there is a future opportunity we would be happy to do it again. Please tell your friend congratulations on her wedding!!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Reviewed January 10, 2011

The Homewood in Bentonville is a beautiful place. The rooms are extremely comfortable and clean, the staff are all friendly and helpful, and the location is really close (less than a 5 minute drive) to the Promenade which is where a lot of great restaurants, such as PF Changs, Mimi's, Bonefish, and Carraba's are located.

One thing that this Honewood offers that I haven't seen at others, is a really nice bar located off the dining room. Also, the dinners that are served are really good!

My only complaint is the dreadfully slow Internet. If you are trying to be productive, you might want to bring your air card. Simple websites take an eternity to load and I heard several people also talking about it.

• Stayed January 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. Our staff is grateful for your positive feedback and truly enjoys the good time that our guests experience. We have addressed our internet speed. We did increase our bandwidth effective February 1, 2011. We welcome you back again and please stop by the front desk and say hello.
Long Island, NY
Reviewed November 11, 2010

There are so many hotels located in the Bentonville area but I decided to go with the Homewood Suites. Boy I'm glad I did! The moment I walked in it felt like home. The room was incredibly spacious- I loved the separate living room and bedroom! The manager's night reception was decent. There were $1, yes $1, beers at the bar. I was travelling alone and felt safe as there was always someone at the front desk. The staff is accomodating and friendly. One day I needed extra towels and they were delivered in two minutes. I have family in the area and will definitely being staying here when I come to visit!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled solo
New York City, New York
Reviewed July 20, 2010

The people are so nice there. Customer service is the best I've ever seen. Rooms are generally clean and the hotel is relatively new. I've stayed in 3 different hotels in the Bentonville, AR area and despite my hesitation in staying at a Hilton hotel (points don't very far in the chain), I chose to stay there for my 6 month stint there.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
Cape Canaveral, Florida
Reviewed July 6, 2010

I travel to the area every week and since I found this Homewood Suites I haven't stayed anywhere else. The rooms (I get a King Suite) are very nice. The beds are very comfortable. The shower is full-size with a flat floor -- no climbing over the tub. There is both a desk and a table. The 32" LCD TV has connections for your video source, in addition to 80-100 cable channels. The art work is different in every room I've had. The free breakfast is actually good food. The lobby is a nice place to hang out and lots of people do. The elevators are even pretty quick. And they have a great corporate rate. The hotel doesn't look that special from the outside, and the only place to enjoy the outdoors is two smoker's benches near the entrance, but those are the only weak spots I've noticed. I'm platinum with Marriott, but choose this hotel over any of the Marriott brands in the area.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Rogers
Reviewed May 2, 2010

Our family is being transferred to Bentonville, AR so we needed to stay for a few days while my husband worked and I looked for houses with our two children. However, there was no rooms to be had in all of Benton county due to a convention that was going on. After recalling every hotel I rec'd a call back from Tracy from Homewood Suites in Rogers, AR. She informed us that they would have a 2 queenbed room waiting for us and at a great rate. When we arrived there were cookies and fresh fruit at the front desk and a speedy check in. The room was VERY clean and new and had extra linens waiting for us. The breakfast and dinners with happy hour were a very nice touch. But it was the staff that won us over. Starting with Tracy and Jeremy at the front desk to Todd, Jeff and Cindy for meals and Janet. But the pool and hot tub was the biggest hit for the kids. I am extremely picky because of my OCD with germs and believe me after wiping down the whole room and the tables at the eating area my wipes were still white. That has NEVER happened in any hotel. I just appreciate everything they did to make our stay the best even though the hotel was full we felt like we were the only ones there.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank friscojill
SIloam Springs, AR
Reviewed November 25, 2009

My whole family managed to stay in ONE room! It was a really nice suite with a kitchen, and 3 beds (one a comfortable pull out) There were two nice tvs in our suite, one in the bedroom and one in the living room section. Bathroom was nice and clean. Morning breakfast was average, there were pancakes and sausage. There is a lot of food options right out the front so it wasn't a problem. White Oak Station is a gas station/small grocery, maybe a mile away. We got food and snacks and fresh gelato and took it back to our own kitchen. Great weekend, and we got a great deal ($69/night) Can't beat that! Totally recommended!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rogers
Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers
Hyatt Place Rogers/Bentonville
Doubletree Suites Bentonville
Doubletree Suites Bentonville
#2 of 21 in Bentonville

Been to Homewood Suites Bentonville - Rogers? Share your experiences!