“Steak and Pecan Pie”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Four of us had dinner here and were very pleased with not only the food, but the service. The steak was very good and our waiter was excellent. The pecan pie is the best I have ever eaten anywhere! Be sure to order it for dessert. You will not be disappointed at Mister B's.

1  Thank Foghorn14

Reviewed May 3, 2013

My hubby and I are local's here in Rogers. ...we are foodies and we know good steaks and we know good service. We've been to every steakhouse in NW Arkansas and in Oklahoma & Texas!
My hubby's B'day was 9 days ago and mine was today;...we decided to go to dinner a Mister B's for steak, since we had not been there in a while, as we were trying out so many other restaurants in the past few years. We went to Ruth's Chris twice, we went to River Grille in Bville and we've traveled to other destinations.....but this evening, we decided that Mister B's was the best steak we had ever remembered. My hubby always orders steak anywhere we go and I do love Chicken as much as he loves steak so I ordered the Garlic Chicken and he ordered the Ribeye.
His steak was about as perfect as you could get...and my chicken was about as tender you could get with a GARLIC ENFUSED SOY sauce that was to die for! (many folks ask for that sauce recipe and can't get it, so they ask for an extra cup on the side to add to everything on their plate....their potatoes, meat or veggies lol. ...I can see why...I could eat that by the spoon-full! Yum!
Best food in Northwest Arkansas!

1  Thank RoadTripFreaks
Reviewed April 2, 2013

The cuts were great, though not the flavor. The tortilla soup was bland. The garlic butter was great and the most flavorful part. The service was a little weird I told them it was my friend's bday and they said we'll stick a candle in something and forgot. My friend asked about oocktails they interrupted and came back only to say this is a steakhouse people get red wine. So overall a poor experience.

2  Thank Carnivoresaur
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Our reservations were for seven. At 6:15 the restaurant called to ask if we were still coming.....otherwise they would close and the employees could go home.
We went ahead & found a clean nice steakhouse that has been run by the same couple for years. Bruce & PJ Barnes. While it felt a little awkward being the only customers, I had the filet & sacrificed a full-blown baked potato for the twice baked. Good choice. The steak was a bit overcooked and dry as I had gone with the waiter's recommendation of medium. oh well. My wife had the six prawns. She felt the panko batter was too cruchy but the prawns were good. Her creamed red potatos seemed not very flavorful. The waiter was quite attentive and not intrusive at all, the owner, hostess was also available. (By then several other diners had arrived)
Two glasses of wine and it was a very pleasant dinner....but not a very good value. It was pricey. On balance, I'll visit another restaurant in the area next time. The owners seemed like they have been doing this for years. Unfortunately, I suspect this is part of the problem. Things are a problem only if they think it's a problem. Their website is terrible, inaccurate, and you have to call for reservations as the email address was returned. On top of that, I went prepared to order a $30 filet that's on the website menu, but the waiter said they no longer offered that size. The new one would be $36.
I'd bet, they just don't think the website is important. "We got along without it for years, right?"
I hope this review helps them get a clue.

8  Thank Ron S
Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

First off -- it is on the more expensive side, however I'll pay the price if its worth it. It is worth it.

Service was excellent. I really cannot recall receiving better service ever. Drinks were promptly filled and the waiter was extremely friendly.

The food was as equally excellent. I had the NY Strip and it was cooked perfectly. The flavor and taste was amazing.

I'm not sure what else I can say...it was excellent.

I'd definitely reccomend and I would go back.

2  Thank Dhiltbru