“Great food and service”
Review of Red Curry Thai Resturant - CLOSED

Red Curry Thai Resturant
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Memorable birthday dinner with friends.
Definitely recommend the basil chicken.
Glad to see a great restaurant in downtown Rogers.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Not all Thai restaurants are created equal. The Red Curry is way above the quality of other Thai restaurants in the area. The location in Historic Downtown is convenient and charming. The food is fresh, flavorful and authentic. Everything I have tried is excellent. The service is efficient and sincere. Plenty of room here for a special occasion.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

We come here every chance I get, and we always get the best service! The atmosphere and decor are fantastic, and downtown Rogers is a great place to visit, with a bar just down the road.
Prices are reasonable, but the food is amazing! Do yourself a favor and try it.

Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

This is my third visit to Red Curry and each time I have been overwhelmed by the delicious, gourmet, fresh food at reasonable prices. The service has been quick and attentive each time, and the atmosphere is very nice. I don't go to any of the other Thai restaurants anymore, because this one would be hard to beat!

Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Traveling and stopped on the way thru. Newer restaurant, got to meet the owner and she seemed nice. I had Green curry and my wife had a red. Both tasty.