“It's just not Moe's”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #129 of 233 Restaurants in Rogers
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

My wife said it as I was thinking it. Salad shells were hard, like they had been made the night before. They made the salad base where I couldn't see, and asked questions I couldn't hear over the loud music. Guac overpriced, ace shell not deep enough for toppings I wanted. The soda machine was a fancy pushbutton computer, and there was always a like there.

This was our first try at this location. I will try it again, because the ingredients were fresh. Right now I will keep my favorite as the Flying Burrito.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

these guys run their restaurant very well. Clean, great food. Will accommodate anything you choose. Very much go out of their way for the customer!