“tell food allergies up front”
Review of Mimi's Cafe

Mimi's Cafe
Ranked #25 of 228 Restaurants in Rogers
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 26, 2013

it was all good, went with a group, I got chocolate mousse, and the dessert came with strawberry and strawberry drizzle, I'm allergic. also the other waiters brought in desserts, but did not pass out for our waitress, so ice cream was sloppy. But very friendly and every other thing was exceptional.

Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went there last Sunday for brunch and it was awesome. The muffins are delicious and the service was prompt and friendly.

Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

Consistently good 3 times in a row. French Cafe themed decor and food. It's always crowded so get there early or be prepared to wait. Chicken, mushroom, spinach crepes were awesome! They bring homemade rolls, pumpkin and banana bread to the table. Prices are fare, ranging from $7 for sandwiches to $12 for steak or shrimp.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I hate to post a bad review, but sometimes you are left with no choice. As a solo diner on Business I often elect to eat at the bar, I should have recognised the bad signs when I sat down to be greeted by terrible smell of bad drains form the sink behind the bar.
The menus choice seemed good so I went for the French Onion soup and the Meatloaf. The soup was good, as was the selection of savoury and sweet bread that came with it. The entree however was a different story, I got Pot Roast instead of Meatloaf and no word of an apology. The potato and the cornbread stuffing were dry and synthetic tasting leaving a powdery residue on the mouth. I could swear they were both from a dried packet mix.
Not a place I will return to quickly with so many other good options in the area.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

We decided to go for a late-ish lunch one afternoon. The food was really good. We had one of the lunch combos, and I could not have been happier with their tomato basil soup. SO good. However, the waiter we had was more concerned with his 'closing duties' and visiting with other wait staff that he was his customers. We had to ask for napkins, silverware, we never got drink refills, and we couldn't find him when we'd finished eating. I had to get up and find out where he was; sitting and visiting with a fellow waiter in a closed section. So, I guess my advice would be to go when it's really, really busy and then you may get waited on by someone who cares. :)